Sybil Law said in March 13th, 2011 at 12:31 pm

YOU HAVE CELINE DION ON YOUR iPOD?!

K sounds great, though!
I recommend tons of melisma.
Haha :)
Sybil Law´s last blog post ..Donkey Whaaa

Julie said in March 13th, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Mad props on having talent and balls to use it! The mere thought of standing in front of 2 people, anywhere, to sing? Makes me dry heave.

However, I do have the voice of an angel. A delusional angel that gets locked in the closet so no one can hear her sing. And really? I know this. Doesn’t stop me from belting it out in the car to embarrass my children.

Congrats to you and the wife! You both are eleventy million times braver than I am.

LeSombre said in March 14th, 2011 at 9:06 am

Glad your semi-back! ;-)
LeSombre´s last blog post ..With a little help from my friends

hello haha narf said in March 14th, 2011 at 1:09 pm

i bet you weren’t as bad as you thought. and i know you will improve on it for next year. regardless, i am so proud of you for getting up there.

please tell your lovely wife that i said way to go, k!!

hello haha narf said in March 14th, 2011 at 1:10 pm

oops, forgot to click subscribe. why isn’t that shit automatically checked? sheesh.

Chrisor (ynotkissme) said in March 14th, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Way to go, Shiny! Really happy for you to have the guts to try out. I’m sure it was a once in a lifetime experience that you’ll not soon forget. Too bad the video didn’t work for yours. Tell Kyra I thought she nailed it! I think her version was the most beautiful I’ve ever heard!! Not kidding. Her voice is outstanding.

In any case, thrilled that you are back to blogging just after I found you. I hope it was me that helped shame you into coming back! ;-) You don’t have to post often, just don’t abandon your blog!
Chrisor (ynotkissme)´s last blog post ..Bridal shower or bath

bubblewench said in March 15th, 2011 at 7:17 am

Nice job both of you!! Wow!

Nice to see you blog even if it’s not too often.

I haven’t been blogging much myself lately.

See you in April!

delmer said in March 15th, 2011 at 9:19 am

*we had front row seats*

So… you were seated next to Bob Uecker?

Dessie said in March 18th, 2011 at 10:38 pm

kapgar said in March 19th, 2011 at 10:59 am

I know you’re not expecting much, but good luck. I think it’d be great if it works out. But if it doesn’t, in the words of Cubs fans everywhere, “wait until next year.” Oy.
kapgar´s last blog post ..Oh my heart

whall said in March 24th, 2011 at 11:58 pm

Dangit, I composed a response on my iphone and it’s not here! Now I have to try to come up with a NEW comment that’s as good as that one, and I was smirking so smugly at the time, I doubt it’s even possible.

So. I think next time I come to DC, we should do a duet. More Than Words? Dueling Banjosephats? Summer Lovin’?

Your call, dude.
whall´s last blog post ..A favor for my wife…