Hilly said in June 8th, 2009 at 7:55 am

1.) I guess I’ll never watch Prison Break on DVD now.
2.) What does “ippity” mean?

Hillys last blog post..Let’s Hear It For The Girl!

LeSombre said in June 8th, 2009 at 8:29 am

I hope the pictures will be of Salma Hayek, not of that lamp thing you keep talking about. ;-)

LeSombres last blog post..She’s ba-ack!

Sybil Law said in June 8th, 2009 at 8:42 am

Well, unlike LeSombre, I want lamp pictures!
I love the joke thing… and I understand it all too well. :)

Sybil Laws last blog post..Headache

HoosierGirl said in June 8th, 2009 at 10:14 am

I love the genius bar. They have solved 2 minor problems with my iPhone.

J.

HoosierGirls last blog post..Lessons learned from the deli……

Finn said in June 8th, 2009 at 1:11 pm

I think the inability to tell a proper joke is a just a stage they go through. Lil’ M tells the worst jokes ever. So bad, in fact, that I actually bought him the joke book that Jay Leno wrote for kids. The cheesiest stuff you can imagine, but it’s far better than anything he can come up with!

Finns last blog post..What I’m Doing On My Summer Vacation

Dessie said in June 8th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

I’m loving the part where you’re stalking the new family that lives in your old house.

shiny said in June 8th, 2009 at 9:49 pm

Hilly: “ippity” is the adverb formed from the “ippets” of “shin-ippets.” And you’re welcome re: Prison Break. Although I think you’d like seasons 1-2 (and maybe 3)…

LeSombre: But of course:

Sybil: But of course:

HoosierGirl: I was apprehensive to go to a place where people were self-proclaimed “geniuses.” But I’m glad it was a good experience.

Finn: Good Lord – The Jay Leno Joke Book? Unless, of course, you were using it as a sort of “Scared Straight” type of intervention…

Dessie: Yup. I had a feeling you’d get a kick out of that. :) Is it stalking if (a) it’s only happened once and (b) it happened at 20 MPH?

Poppy said in June 13th, 2009 at 2:24 pm

The son of the Vermont family I stay with when I’m in town is learning Spanish. I asked him how to say hi and he said “hola” then I asked him about bye and he couldn’t remember so his mom said “adios” to which I responded “to God!” and then she realized that is the truth and got very confused.

There’s some random for ya.

whall said in June 15th, 2009 at 2:35 pm

We had a similar problem with our lamp, except that instead of a lamp, it was a space shuttle cargo door handle.

Yup, random is as random does.

whalls last blog post..Moe Say: “ick”