DutchBitch said in May 21st, 2009 at 6:46 am

I’ve gone through periods of that after my dad suddenly passing away and again after my Ex husband almost dropping dead on the spot playing basketball and nearly having to be at the daunting task of telling my son his dad had passed away (fortunately he survived). We are all entitled to some spectacular mistakes along the road back from it. You fuck up, you learn, you regain faith. Good luck, you will make it! Hell! If I did, anyone can!

DutchBitchs last blog post..Age is a Bitch!

Hilly said in May 21st, 2009 at 8:03 am

When dealing with any kind of overwhelming situation, it is expected that people will make mistakes. We’re only human and cannot always be using our rational and working mind in the midst of chaos and uncertainty. Whether you stay paralyzed or put one foot in front of the other, you are going to screw up. However, if you are putting one foot in front of the other, you’re at least moving forward, out of the icky place where fear owns you. Just a thought really…mostly because I hope you find the strength to take those little steps towards something different.

Meanwhile, thank you for opening up here. It’s definitely a good change even though I am sure we all love you no matter what you write, SIAC!

Hillys last blog post..Persephone’s Song…

Sybil Law said in May 21st, 2009 at 8:31 am

I have no doubts in your capabilities. I freeze, too – when I THINK of things, but when it comes down to it, I jump into action.

Sybil Laws last blog post..Birthday!

Dave2 said in May 21st, 2009 at 9:56 am

Just remember to take care of yourself too. It’s easy to lose track of you when others in your life are your main focus.

And I can totally vouch for your American Idol audition tape being hilarious… I’ve seen it at least twenty times, and give it two big thumbs up!

Dave2s last blog post..Idolatry

Finn said in May 21st, 2009 at 9:59 am

You’re freezing because you’re thinking. When it comes time, you’ll act when you have to.

It’s not surprising considering what you’ve been through, and having a parent with cancer is scary (been there, done that!). You just have to be in the moment and not look too far into the future. It will be what it will be and you will handle it.

xo

Finns last blog post..A Letter To My Body, Due

Nat said in May 23rd, 2009 at 9:41 am

Cancer is scary scary stuff. It’s harder, when we put it upon ourselves to fix, to get it done. Maybe it’s time to let others run with the ball for a bit…

Nats last blog post..Sad little bird