Dave2 said in April 19th, 2009 at 10:52 pm

Pshaw! I can handle a bag of condoms in an occasional blog post. I mean, it’s not like you told us you were Jewish or anything like that…

Dave2s last blog post..Dreamer

whall said in April 20th, 2009 at 1:32 am

As long as they’re Shiny Condoms which’s permanent, I’m ok.

/teeheeeeehehehhehehehehhehe

whalls last blog post..Saturday whallitics

hello haha narf said in April 20th, 2009 at 2:35 am

yay for posting this kind of stuff. and any stuff you want!
xoxo

hello haha narfs last blog post..Stupid Bitch

Hilly said in April 20th, 2009 at 7:50 am

I think that the posts where you expose yourself (not that way, pervo) are the best ones. I like hearing about the real guts and meat of people more than all of that other stuff.

Since I inadvertently led my Dad to my blog, I considered maybe toning it down a bit but then that wouldn’t really be me and if I am not being true Hilly, then what is the point of blogging anyway/

🙂

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday #108: Let Me See You Just Bounce To It…

Sybil Law said in April 20th, 2009 at 8:45 am

I don’t think you could tell me anything that would make me skittish of you!
We all have our pasts, Shiny – everyone.

Sybil Laws last blog post..WTF?!

Janelle said in April 20th, 2009 at 9:26 am

YOU HAD SEX IN COLLAGE!?!?!? (or did you just use the condoms as water balloon type objects?)

Either way, I’m totally skittish now.

Janelles last blog post..If a tree falls down and nobody hears it, did it really fall?

sue said in April 20th, 2009 at 10:12 am

Naw… bring it on. I can handle it. (Not literally, you understand…)

sues last blog post..Saying Goodbye

bubblewench said in April 20th, 2009 at 10:19 am

Very interested to see where this goes! Think it’s great that you are ok with talking about all subject matter… especially the past. That can be a toughie.

martymankins said in April 20th, 2009 at 12:07 pm

Nice that your mom and you had a good relationship to talk about her find.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 01

Leslie said in April 20th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

After reading this, I guess it would be OK for me to do a post on my blog about how I used to get my birth control pills. 🙂

Leslies last blog post..It’s a Food Day

Donna said in April 20th, 2009 at 12:41 pm

Thank you for the well wishes. This is my first time here.

A. Love the template.

B. I have no preconceived notions or thoughts or anything else which may have been conceived…possibly due to the fact I am not a pack rat and nobody ever gave me a huge bag of condoms.

C. My own, psycho bitch dear mother would have just taken the bag for her own personal use without ever telling me.

D: Are you happy too or just shiny?

E. I’ll be back.

Donnas last blog post..This is the text book definition of optimistic