Faiqa said in April 14th, 2009 at 3:04 am

I, personally, had severe hots for Tygra from Thundercats, and that sort of gells with your Josie theme.

THUNDERCATS HOOOO!

Faiqas last blog post..Amazon Fail: Oh, is that a Bandwagon? Let Me Just Jump On That…

Rachel said in April 14th, 2009 at 4:29 am

I saw Imagination Movers live and Nina wasn’t there. I like her -she’s cute, although Dave is my fave My niece loves Rich she wanted to take him home with her

Rachels last blog post..Sometimes I might be a little bitchy

Nat said in April 14th, 2009 at 6:20 am

I had a total thing for Steve (not the other guy) from Blue Clues.

I totally think Julius from Delila and Julius is hot.

Dinosaurs with roses eh? Hmmmm… pegged you more for a Miss Piggy kind of man. ;)

Nats last blog post..Boys are people too

kapgar said in April 14th, 2009 at 6:25 am

I have no idea who 1-4 are, but I would like to say that even though you call her Jessie’s Prison Bitch, that is one hot prison bitch in Lisa Tuttle and I would’ve paid for those bootleg videos.

kapgars last blog post..We don’t need another hero…

B.E. Earl said in April 14th, 2009 at 8:56 am

You got it all wrong with Jane Jetson. That show was all about Rosie the Robot’s fine metallic ass.

A robot in a French Maid’s outfit. How did that go under your radar?

B.E. Earls last blog post..Do over

Dessie said in April 14th, 2009 at 10:37 am

Vanessa Doofenshmirtz – yup. She’s it.

Finn said in April 14th, 2009 at 11:00 am

I’d do Jesse Spano… she was the sexiest of the three. And the fact that she dated Slater? Can you say threesome? Me-ow.

Finns last blog post..Slut

Brandon said in April 14th, 2009 at 2:30 pm

I’m completely with you on Vanessa Doofenschmirtz. She’s smoking hot.

Brandons last blog post..I Did It!

Sybil Law said in April 14th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

You are a sick man, Shiny.
No wonder I like you!
(Vanessa of all those choices is definitely the best.)

Sybil Laws last blog post..S.O…L?!

Dessie said in April 15th, 2009 at 12:53 pm

Found this website and completely thought of you…

bubblewench said in April 16th, 2009 at 10:45 am

omg that is so wrong yet so awesome!

how fuN!

HoosierGirl said in April 16th, 2009 at 7:04 pm

Hello….I’m here from Faiqa’s. Interesting list. Just like a guy, I’m sorry to say. The only question I have is: Prairie Dawn?!

Stop by and visit The Coffee Table sometime.

J.

HoosierGirls last blog post..Thursday Thoughts

martymankins said in April 20th, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Everyone wanted to get with Daphne

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday – Season 2 Ep. 01

whall said in April 22nd, 2009 at 8:46 am

I am completely offended, you sick, twisted pervert. Here I thought Shiny’s was a happy fun place and you bring this filth into our lives. The Internet has enough crap without YOU forcing such debauchery upon the bitstream.

btw, you forgot Princess Jasmine from Aladdin, Smurfette, Rosemary from Hong Kong Phooey, ALL the Teen Angels from Captain Caveman, and my favorite, Analise an der Pol from That’s So Raven.

whalls last blog post..Firsts