Nat said in April 5th, 2009 at 7:59 pm

I seem to recall peeing issues with The Boy as well for similar sort of reasons. I wish I could offer advice… I think the approach is correct (our issue used to be movies, all of which he can pause). We used to do the “It is very important to listen to your body.”

(Our kids sound like they have very similar temperaments.)

Nats last blog post..Adventure in babysitting — A rant and an over reaction

Hilly said in April 5th, 2009 at 9:40 pm

I know this is all very serious stuff and part of the cycle of parenting, blah blah blah.

But you know what? I giggled…lots! It’s kind of funny when you’re on the outside reading about it. I mean, you know, not cool or anything but still funny.

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday #106: “Lamont, You Big Dummy!”…

Sybil Law said in April 6th, 2009 at 7:27 am

That would frustrate the HELL out of me!
But they eventually stop being so immersed in whatever they’re doing and GO – in the appropriate place. They do.
Maybe from now on, before he can play games, he has to use the bathroom whether he needs to or not?!

Sybil Laws last blog post..Miscellaneous Bull[sh]it

Dessie said in April 6th, 2009 at 11:25 am

I’m sorry but I just couldn’t stop laughing. I’m thankful that we never had this issue, but the idea of Avi sitting on your lap… I just can’t stop giggling.

Dessie said in April 6th, 2009 at 2:01 pm

I don’t know why the title of your blog post escaped me the first time I read this, but it’s simply brilliant.

Janelle said in April 6th, 2009 at 6:37 pm

ahhh, poor Av! I have two girls so I’m not sure how boys handle such things.

I think the cats are blackmailing him … making him do their dirty work. Cats can be evil. Dogs, on the other hand, are furry angels sent from Heaven.

Yep, I blame the cats.

Janelles last blog post..Every Monday, It’s The Same Story….

whall said in April 12th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

The cat is re-establishing territory that Av has semi-claimed.

whalls last blog post..Happy Easter!

martymankins said in April 13th, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Cats and pee. I know that all too well. Sometimes it comes out in the wash. Other times, it’s carpeting that still needs a 5th cleaning.

martymankinss last blog post..Snowy Sunday #17 – The Season Ending Episode