hello haha narf said in March 25th, 2009 at 8:39 pm

do i need to write those rold gold fuckers an email?
all hail the power of the written word!

hello haha narfs last blog post..3 Days

Sybil Law said in March 26th, 2009 at 8:00 am

Hmmm – that is weird! I hate when they just yank stuff off the shelves!!!
I only like pretzels covered in white chocolate or yogurt, though. Mmmmm…

Sybil Laws last blog post..You betta (you better you better you bet)!

Finn said in March 26th, 2009 at 9:16 am

Is there a worldwide shortage? WTF?

I’ll keep my eye out for some down here. If I find it, I’ll only mark up the price 50%. But only for you. 😉

Finns last blog post..Finn, A-Z

martymankins said in March 26th, 2009 at 10:56 am

The weather changes are a huge factor in how I feel. While I found some solace this past winter in trying to be happy about the snow and cold, it’s now officially spring and I’d like to see the weather get past these snow storms one day and high 50’s the next day. Summer is my best time of the year for consistently feeling good.

Now I need to go find those pretzels.

martymankinss last blog post..Intervention

noraisins said in March 26th, 2009 at 12:36 pm

I actually like their honey mustard minis too. I haven’t tried the hard sourdough, but I will keep an eye out for them for you.

Faiqa said in March 26th, 2009 at 2:00 pm

Wow. The same thing happened to me. Except it’s been with fresh curry leaves. I cannot find them ANYWHERE. And, then, the owner of the South Asian grocery told me there was a freeze, and nobody had any. Maybe the sourdough trees froze, too.
(P.S. I’m not joking about the curry leaves. It’s true. I love them.)

Faiqas last blog post..Apparently, You Don’t Use It, And You Do Actually Lose It

Janelle said in March 26th, 2009 at 8:41 pm

Now you have just given me a mission. I must look for these damn pretzels next time I go shopping! 🙂

Janelles last blog post..Bad Company

whall said in March 26th, 2009 at 10:15 pm

You should hear the Steely Dan song Pretzel Logic. It’s Certified Gold.

whalls last blog post..Favorite Things: Guess what this is

thedude said in April 11th, 2009 at 10:13 am

Some of this comments are BS. I live in Florida and I can’t get these pretzels and I’m and addict for them. They were on the Frito Lay store locator and I got some, but now they’re nowhere.Times are bad.