Faiqa said in March 20th, 2009 at 11:11 pm

Psst, don’t tell, but you’re my favorite. Because you’re American.

Faiqas last blog post..Nowruz Mubarek

whall said in March 21st, 2009 at 1:46 am

Hey there, normie, did you know, that the south central african wallabe sometimes nests along with it’s competitor species, the king cobra elephant sniper? yeah!

/cliff

whalls last blog post..Cowboy up!

LeSombre said in March 21st, 2009 at 6:21 am

@Faiqa: Well, how can I compete with that really!

@Whall: Well done! I almost sprayed coffee all over my keyboard dude!

Waaaaait a minute… This is not my blog!
Hehehehehehe.

LeSombres last blog post..A pit in my stomach

Dave2 said in March 21st, 2009 at 7:02 am

So you’re saying we all have to read BOTH your blogs now?!?

Dave2s last blog post..Day Two: Cambridge/London

Nat said in March 21st, 2009 at 7:30 am

Freaky — very very freaky.
Rick Mercer does have a large head. (Why I am impressed that you know who he is.)

But I will always love you more because you send me a laser level measurer thingy.

Nats last blog post..iWalk

Princess of the Universe said in March 21st, 2009 at 10:31 am

All Canadian solidarity aside- I am willing to accept bribes to dump that other guy…
xo

Princess of the Universes last blog post..Except it Really IS All About Me…

Sybil Law said in March 21st, 2009 at 10:40 am

I refuse to choose – I love you both!
However, I’ll choose you if you make me Rebecca, and not Diane. She made me nuts. I love Carla, but she’s too short.
🙂

Sybil Laws last blog post..You betta (you better you better you bet)!

Hilly said in March 21st, 2009 at 11:06 am

Top reason why I am an asshole? I almost emailed you to say, “Um dude…you’re spelling it wrong!”.

🙂

Hillys last blog post..Dear Florida, Thanks For Having Me…

hello haha narf said in March 21st, 2009 at 4:47 pm

while i adore our canadian mike, you will always own my heart, my shiny one. which is why i know you won’t mind that i enjoy reading his site as well.

this cracked me up: “* I am aware that he spells the name of his blog differently. Out of respect for my country, however, I have decided to use the traditional United States of American spelling.”

hello haha narfs last blog post..Spring Training