Faiqa said in February 15th, 2009 at 11:33 pm

Aww. *You’re* sweet. Thanks so much, I was going to give *you* this award, but Dawg beat me to it. True story. LMAO at Jesuscicle. Wait, it *was* a joke, right?

And I love you, please don’t get mad, but it’s spelled F A I Q A. Not Faqia. Unlike “Faiqa” which means “Superior” in Arabic, “Faqia” means “Spell my name wrong and I’ll cut ya’.” So, you see, that would not be fitting, at all. 😉

Faiqas last blog post..Lagging Administrivia and the Elusive Yeti

shiny said in February 15th, 2009 at 11:37 pm

@Faiqa Fixed. Sorry about that. Those “q” names really throw me off when there isn’t a “u” in them. It’s just… unnatural.

Avitable said in February 15th, 2009 at 11:44 pm

I already feel unworthy after having been parodied by you, and now I get an award? Thanks!

Avitables last blog post..You know you’re a Redneck Mommy when

whall said in February 16th, 2009 at 12:55 am

Well, my nickname in High School was ‘Holmes’…

Sarah said in February 16th, 2009 at 1:34 am

Hey I know a few of those people. (I don’t know why it still surprises me that I know people, but it does.)

Did you know that I read your blog for months before I actually commented? True story. I don’t comment on blogs I read right away, I have to judge them first. What can I say I’m very judgmental.

All that to say that I really don’t have anything to comment but I have been neglecting everyone lately and I felt I had to say something.

Sarahs last blog post..Love Yourself Day

Miss Britt said in February 16th, 2009 at 6:12 am

Thank you. I’m touched. Really. No, really. You’re the first one to give me this award! Bunch of crappy ass friends the rest of the lot are. It’s nice to know SOMEONE appreciates me! 🙂

Miss Britts last blog post..With Bated Breath

Sybil Law said in February 16th, 2009 at 9:10 am

Hahahaha- I am so laughing at “…Mike and the Mechanics and cheese…”.
Haha!!!
You so funny!
Also, excellent choices!

Sybil Laws last blog post..Damn I Love Myself!

hello haha narf said in February 16th, 2009 at 10:11 am

thanks for the kickass award, my dear brother from anudder mudder!

i am honored to be included in such fine company.

hello haha narfs last blog post..HNT – My 38th Half Nekkid Thursday is Flashing Back

Hilly said in February 16th, 2009 at 11:16 am

Awww, thanks Shiny! It was an honor to design your blog. I would definitely hide the bodies for you and with you and and and…whatever you needed. 🙂

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday #80: Escaping Smoky…

martymankins said in February 16th, 2009 at 12:36 pm

Happy 200 posts. Not bad in under a year.

martymankinss last blog post..Snowy Sunday #13

Dave2 said in February 16th, 2009 at 1:05 pm

Obama has ignored my requests to have a Dave Event in The White House, so it will probably be Davetimore. 🙁

Dave2s last blog post..Bullet Sunday 118

Faiqa said in February 16th, 2009 at 1:52 pm

Thanks for fixing it Shiny! I know the q without the u is like {Insert witty simile here… or is it metaphor?}. Now, BRITT… nobody nominated you because we ALL know if there’s a body to be moved, statistically, *you’re* most likely the one who’s going to need help moving it. And that it will most likely be Adam that will be playing the part of “the body.” And that just sounds like a too much work. Love youuuu.

Faiqas last blog post..Lagging Administrivia and the Elusive Yeti

Miss Britt said in February 16th, 2009 at 2:39 pm

What?!?! No way. The odds are JUST AS GOOD that I could be burying Jared.

And he’s just a little guy.

Miss Britts last blog post..With Bated Breath

Dessie said in February 16th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Awesome! Thank you 🙂

NYCWD said in February 16th, 2009 at 7:47 pm

200th post! That’s an awesome milestone in the blogosphere! And a great crew you have to hide a body!!!

Mazel Tov!!!