Avitable said in February 13th, 2009 at 8:16 am

Your #1 was exactly what I was going to say.

Avitables last blog post..You. Are. Not. Safe.

Sybil Law said in February 13th, 2009 at 9:12 am

I was going to say number 1, too!
But was really getting into the crossed out words and you teased me.
Shiny is a great teaser.
🙂
Also, your posts are always interesting,which leads me to believe you are interesting, too. Believe me- not all of us are!

Sybil Laws last blog post..Damn I Love Myself!

Hilly said in February 13th, 2009 at 10:51 am

I love the fact that no matter what else is going on in my little world, you can always make me smile.

🙂

Hillys last blog post..Pink Puffy Snackie Hearts: Self-Love Day 2009…

Nat said in February 13th, 2009 at 8:03 pm

I love that you are so involved with your family and seem to truly enjoy the parenting experience. 🙂

shiny said in February 14th, 2009 at 1:09 pm

This is just a test to see if this works…

shinys last blog post..Shin-ippets

Hilly said in February 14th, 2009 at 1:28 pm

I see it!

Hillys last blog post..Pink Puffy Snackie Hearts: Self-Love Day 2009…

martymankins said in February 14th, 2009 at 2:55 pm

I can attest to the great singer part, with last year’s American Idol audition and your “Adult Education” video remake.

I also wish I would have been creative enough to create my own Self Love banner. Maybe next year I’ll have the Photoshop and Illustrator chops to make it happen.

martymankinss last blog post..If Loving Myself Is Wrong, I Don’t Want To Be Right

Janelle said in February 14th, 2009 at 5:06 pm

I love that you love the Soup and I love the Soup so I think means I love you. 🙂 Happy V-Day (a day late)

Janelles last blog post..You Ready….?

Faiqa said in February 15th, 2009 at 10:28 am

You’re also just a generally nice and respectful person. And while that may not *seem* like a fantabulous-let’s-break-out-the-academy-grammy-emmy-spirit-golden-globe-award kind of trait… it is indeed a rare quality.

Faiqas last blog post..Lagging Administrivia and the Elusive Yeti

hello haha narf said in February 16th, 2009 at 10:07 am

i love that you have a kind heart. and aren’t afraid of your feelings. plus i think it is incredible the way you pushed your own boundaries to attend tequilacon in philly.

can we just face the fact that you are awesome?

love to you,

b

hello haha narfs last blog post..HNT – My 38th Half Nekkid Thursday is Flashing Back