kapgar said in February 3rd, 2009 at 11:47 pm

Shame that Dawg stuck it to you like that. I can’t believe he would be so harsh. ;-)

kapgars last blog post..Into the great wide open…

B.E. Earl said in February 4th, 2009 at 12:28 am

The reading of the label is always my favorite part. Because I never do it in real life.

Nice new digs!

B.E. Earls last blog post..Meet the kittens

martymankins said in February 4th, 2009 at 12:35 am

NYCWD gets the final remake in PW09.

Goddamn… you’ve now topped yourself in the ultimate twist of plagiaristic events known as PW09.

Major kudos to an awesome week of blog posts. I was a reader before, I’m now forever a reader…. original or ripped off posts.

martymankinss last blog post..Fuck You, Warner Music Group

Hilly said in February 4th, 2009 at 12:47 am

The theme song is kind of like watching a Kat Williams comedy special on Comedy Central…bleepity bleep bleep. And seriously? The listing of the cereals part was awesome.

Great blowout finale!

Becky said in February 4th, 2009 at 12:52 am

Excellent. You are a genius…I haven’t decided if you’re an evil genius. But I think this whole week has been great! Thanks:)

Beckys last blog post..Golden Birthday

Ren said in February 4th, 2009 at 1:02 am

Awesome!

On the one hand, a week is not nearly enough, but on the other hand, coming up with more high quality plagiarism would be tough, I expect. On the gripping hand, I don’t have anything else but I just wanted to mention “gripping hand”.

Rens last blog post..Endymion Coronation Ball

Sarah said in February 4th, 2009 at 1:15 am

I love this. You are one genius-y person aren’t you?

Sarahs last blog post..Saturday

Dave2 said in February 4th, 2009 at 1:53 am

You may be plagiarizing your ass off here, but you sir, are impeccably dressed. Kudos to your T-shirt designer.

Dave2s last blog post..Day Three: Cologne

hello haha narf said in February 4th, 2009 at 6:00 am

oh my dear shiny one, you have outdone yourself!!!

i thought i laughed hard at Mizdayneem b’Tapud. Which loosely translates to “potato fuckers” and then i got to the theme song and laughed so hard that my dogs thought i needed help (in the form of a cold nose to the face). the ending was pure genius! your face looked so sad that you couldn’t mention that word that sounds like serial. can *i* say “serial” without legal ramification? i mean it isn’t like i said the other word, right?

hello haha narfs last blog post..Yum

hello haha narf said in February 4th, 2009 at 6:01 am

ok, i just watched the opening again and i think i may have laughed even harder than i did the first time. beep and milk is a riot!

hello haha narfs last blog post..Yum

Avitable said in February 4th, 2009 at 9:01 am

The censored theme song was genius on your part.

Avitables last blog post..Learning something from everyone

NYCWD said in February 4th, 2009 at 10:08 am

As plagarized as this may be, at least you have impeccable taste in clothing.

I’m also digging the new theme.

Kudos you Mizdayneem b’Tapud!!!

NYCWDs last blog post..Believe

Sybil Law said in February 4th, 2009 at 10:12 am

Shiny, I think I love you!
Seriously, seriously funny!!!
(I, too, loved the theme song and the listing of cereals, but I was just about to get mad like, “Why he no mention Apple Jacks?!”, and then you delivered. Yay!)

Sybil Laws last blog post..Lazy Blogger

arrrgylesocks said in February 4th, 2009 at 10:33 am

Is that magazine on the table next to you the one we have with Harvey Milk on the cover? nice touch! very subtle…

Poppy said in February 4th, 2009 at 9:51 pm

Awwww, you plagiarized me too! How sweet!

I already changed my template again today.

PS – Lactose free milk is waaaaay too sweet.

Poppys last blog post..I think you’ve confused me for someone who…

A Pile Of Dog Bones said in February 7th, 2009 at 11:00 pm

Sunday Smorgashboard Edition 78…

Welcome to another edition of Smorgashboard Sunday. Believe it or not, this is the first Smorgashboard of 2009!!! That's either evidence of its complete unimportance or a shining example of my laziness. Like those "Make Your Own Quest" b…

whall said in March 12th, 2009 at 11:12 pm

In keeping with my penchant for late comments, may I say I found this to be top notch quality plagiarism.

whalls last blog post..Guest Post: Throwing your voice