Avitable said in February 2nd, 2009 at 9:56 pm

Ooh, a two-for-one. Now that takes skill.

Avitables last blog post..Soup or bowl

Sybil Law said in February 2nd, 2009 at 10:08 pm

You are the plagiarizing MAN, Shiny!!!!
Well done, well done!!!

Sybil Laws last blog post..Lazy Blogger

martymankins said in February 2nd, 2009 at 10:10 pm

Not just one, but two plagiaristic attempts in a single post. Executed brilliantly.

Dave and Wayne in the same blog post? I think this is a first, even if it was plagiarized.

For what’s is worth, I’m dropping my lawsuit against you for plagiarizing Snowy Sunday. The reason: you made me laugh all damn week.

martymankinss last blog post..Snowy Sunday – The Winners List

Hilly said in February 2nd, 2009 at 10:12 pm

Yayness! Mah Davey-Joe and Mister Utterli all in one shot! Mad skills, whaaaat?

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday #78: Sleep Much?

Dave2 said in February 3rd, 2009 at 1:04 am

Quiznos hates vegetarians. But, on the bright side, at least they HAVE a veggie sandwich on the menu. Look at someplace like Arby’s, where they make vegetarians purchase a meat sandwich without the meat in order to get a sandwich they can eat. Arby’s LOATHES vegetarians.

Dave2s last blog post..Day Three: Cologne

Kailyn said in February 3rd, 2009 at 1:41 am

Chipotle totally rocks. But that may because I don’t really like sandwiches. And Chipotle is one of the few places that doesn’t look at me like I’m speaking in tongues when I say, “No rice.”

Kailyns last blog post..A Crazy Weekend

Ren said in February 4th, 2009 at 12:00 am

Man, that was great on so many levels. And the Utterli was perfect. The whallvatar was an awesome topper!

Rens last blog post..Endymion Coronation Ball

hello haha narf said in February 4th, 2009 at 6:07 am

who doesn’t love a two for one?!?!!

you are amazing, s hiny. i don’t tell you that nearly often enough.

hello haha narfs last blog post..Yum

whall said in February 25th, 2009 at 6:15 pm

I’m just now recovering from reading this blog entry and listening to the rambling utter. Yes, it took me three weeks.

Well done. ess-hiney’s.

DUDE that was awesome.

whalls last blog post..FINE! The Album Meme

whall said in February 26th, 2009 at 10:42 am

Now that I’ve read the non-Wayne portions of the blog post, I have to ask about this Needleman guy. I googled him, and he has something to do with exotic spirituality or something. If someone is into that, why would they sue?

Are you sure he’s not just looking to settle with a hook-up?

whalls last blog post..FINE! The Album Meme