hello haha narf said in February 1st, 2009 at 12:08 pm

anydoodle…

hello haha narfs last blog post..Yum

hello haha narf said in February 1st, 2009 at 12:08 pm

ok, that little shiny character is fucking perfect. makes me giggle.

hello haha narfs last blog post..Yum

[...] Omigod!  Snackie Sunday has been plagiarized!  Check it out! Sharing Is Caring: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]

Hilly said in February 1st, 2009 at 12:30 pm

Um, like, yanno…..um, well, *this* makes me laugh.

I don’t think that I take many things from someone else, honestly. Oh oh oh, so I watch that show Psych and both of the main characters, Shawn and Gus, have brought back the use of the word “whaaaaaaaat?” in the slangy way. Yeah, since the show has been back, I’ve been saying that a lot.

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday #78: Sleep Much?

Poppy said in February 1st, 2009 at 12:32 pm

I totally stole all my moves from Amy Sedaris.

Poppys last blog post..Goodnight, sweet boy

B.E. Earl said in February 1st, 2009 at 2:16 pm

I used to write my blog comments in the style of my namesake (Bug-Eyed Earl from redmeat.com) all the time.

But then the voices in my head told me it was time for a change.

B.E. Earls last blog post..Super Duper

martymankins said in February 1st, 2009 at 3:09 pm

I actually have to think about this… no really.. I do. I’m sure there’s some stuff that I’ve lifted from others (other than photos from images.google.com when creating a new blog post)…. Oh.. yes, the Sunday thing. Dave2 does Bullet Sunday. Hilly does Snackie Sunday (duh)… and I’ve got Snowy Sunday and Scooter Sunday.

I’ve been plagiarizing all along and never even realized it. ;-)

Dave2 said in February 1st, 2009 at 3:13 pm

Or draw? All my DaveToons started out as homages to Hello Kitty, and were drawn the same way. They’ve since evolved to become their own thing, but in the beginning it was all Sanrio.

Dave2s last blog post..Day One: Cologne

Arrrgylesocks said in February 1st, 2009 at 3:40 pm

I steal thoughts out of Shiny’s head. So far I’d say that’s been working out quite well for me. Pissing you off though…

SocKs

Hilly said in February 1st, 2009 at 9:00 pm

Just testing the new layout…

Avitable said in February 1st, 2009 at 11:34 pm

I study a lot of different comedians and use their techniques. I call it borrowing, not stealing.

Avitables last blog post..The lesbians I love

whall said in February 2nd, 2009 at 12:05 am

I’m actually you. That’s how much I copy.

whalls last blog post..Stuff you don’t want to MISC, #66

Sarah said in February 2nd, 2009 at 3:12 pm

I randomly will say lines from songs in conversation. Sometimes they have nothing to do with the conversation itself either.

Sarahs last blog post..Saturday

Sybil Law said in February 4th, 2009 at 10:17 am

I thought I posted on here?! Weird!
Anyway, I don’t really think I stole my “style” from anyone, but I did teach myself to raise one eyebrow in 7th grade because a friend could do it.
So i kinda stole that.