Hilly said in January 28th, 2009 at 10:55 pm

Great post, Shiny Shine! (I always call kapgar “Kevvy Kev”)

I just noticed the fart applications last weekend when I was downloading some games. I mean, really? This is something we need? Also, thanks for mentioning Life on Mars…I almost forgot!

martymankins said in January 29th, 2009 at 12:10 am

Kapgar done got Plagiarized. Love the M&Ms and the TUA at the end.

martymankinss last blog post..You Had Me At Instant Watch

kapgar said in January 29th, 2009 at 8:03 am

Hmmm… something tells me that I should take issue with something that looks remotely familiar on this blog… I KNOW WHAT IT IS! It’s Hilly calling you “Shiny Shine”! That’s way too close to her nickname for me. I’m going to have to sue her for trademark infringement!

Fart apps for the iPhone? Really? Why?

kapgars last blog post..Always should be someone you really love…

Sybil Law said in January 29th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

Brilliant!!!!!!!!
😀

Sybil Laws last blog post..Seven

Hilly said in January 29th, 2009 at 3:17 pm

I forgot to mention how I like the fact that you used song lyrics as a title!

Sheila (Charm School Reject) said in January 29th, 2009 at 4:06 pm

This converter craze reminds me of the Y2K Hysteria.

Stupid people.

Sheila (Charm School Reject)s last blog post..Great Buddy?

Becky said in January 29th, 2009 at 4:59 pm

Fart apps for a phone? I rally thought Dave was kidding when he tweeted that? Obviously it shows that I have a crackberry.

Beckys last blog post..Mom if the Year? Not Even Close!

Faiqa said in January 29th, 2009 at 9:13 pm

Wow. You’re a great plagiarizer. Maybe if people would stop buying their twelve year olds iPhones we might see a decline in the fart apps.

Faiqas last blog post..Tikrit: Where the Shoe Pinches

Avitable said in January 29th, 2009 at 10:21 pm

I think I’m totally going to plagiarize your idea after your Plagiarism Week is over. This is brilliant!

Avitables last blog post..The black section?

whall said in January 30th, 2009 at 6:18 pm

Way to bust a Kapgar.

I’m with @Becky on the iFart nonsense. We don’t have poo-poo apps like that on the Blackberry platform.

whalls last blog post..Favorite Things: Animusic

michelle said in January 30th, 2009 at 7:14 pm

Jason O’Mara is hot!! I saw him in person while they were filming the swimming pool scene for this weeks show. He let me snap two photos of him and he introduced himself to me and shook my hand!!! I was and am still in love with him!!!!

michelles last blog post..PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS – FACEBOOKING…….

kapgar said in February 1st, 2009 at 11:16 pm

I just wanted to say thanks for plagiarizing me. It really was a great honor to have you do this. Kinda like a bloggity toast!

kapgars last blog post..Buried in my shit…