Dave2 said in January 27th, 2009 at 11:19 pm

OMG! @mr_shiny just stole a blog entry idea from @martymankins!!

Dave2s last blog post..Goodbye

Hilly said in January 27th, 2009 at 11:27 pm

Avi is totally adorable.

Becky said in January 27th, 2009 at 11:38 pm

My son “shovels” by using his bubble lawn mower. Good use of child labor:)

Beckys last blog post..Ring Around a-Rosie

martymankins said in January 27th, 2009 at 11:46 pm

OMG… I busted up so much when I loaded this page…. So cool.

And yes, I feel honored to have been plagiarized by Shiny’s Takeout, in great detail.

Great job.

martymankinss last blog post..You Had Me At Instant Watch

Amber said in January 28th, 2009 at 2:32 am

Shiny, I love that you use words like “ad-lib” when you talking to your kid.

And have snow fights with him.

You’re a great dad!

Also? Totally hot! Even still a little congested, lol. Just sayin’. 🙂

Congratulations on getting Plagarism Week ’09 off the ground! It’s going to be a very interesting week and I’m looking forward to seeing what else you come up with! 🙂

Ambers last blog post..Special Guest Post: Miss Britt on Education

Avitable said in January 28th, 2009 at 10:39 am

OMG… I busted up so much when I loaded this page…. So cool.

Great job.

Avitables last blog post..Crackling and crispy

Avitable said in January 28th, 2009 at 10:40 am

(I figured for Plagiarism Week, I should plagiarize someone’s comments).

Avitables last blog post..Crackling and crispy

Finn said in January 28th, 2009 at 10:56 am

They close school for THAT?

Finns last blog post..The Countdown Begins

whall said in January 28th, 2009 at 3:14 pm

Ok first of all, Marty never talks that much.

Secondly, I ducked when the snow headed for the camera and was counting how many deck stairs my kids would have to re-surface if they ever threw dirt, sand, mud or dog poo on my digital camera.

whalls last blog post..We have our hangups

Ren said in January 29th, 2009 at 4:08 pm

Snow! I miss snow….

Rens last blog post..Netflix WatchTiVo Crash Instantly

LeSombre » Blog Archive » Chinese Takeout* said in March 24th, 2009 at 11:06 pm

[…] at the time, I promptly forgot to add the man to my feed reader, and life went on. But then came Plagiarism week 2009. I actually got wind of the thing mid week, and my first reaction […]