metalmom said in January 4th, 2009 at 7:40 pm

Remember Rosanne Rosannadanna?

Oh, well…..that’s very different then!…..Never mind!

Dave2 said in January 4th, 2009 at 7:42 pm

The Hard Rock is in Times Square, just like the real one? This sounds totally cool… with or without Muslim Muscle Men!

Dave2s last blog post..Yearly

Hilly said in January 4th, 2009 at 11:27 pm

All the more reason to keep playing on the Best…erm I mean West Coast. 😉

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday – High and Mighty…

Karen said in January 5th, 2009 at 12:22 am

Too funny. Reminds me to the time my sister was dating a Free Mason – who I thought was a Free Baser.

I have bad hearing too.

Karens last blog post..The Blahs

NYCWD said in January 5th, 2009 at 8:25 am

I have the same problem.

With the hearing.

Not the muscle men.

NYCWDs last blog post..Just like last year, only with less Imodium!

Lisa said in January 5th, 2009 at 12:08 pm

I have the same problems with my kids, the younger one in particular. I misunderstand what she says all of the time. It’s either my hearing, I’m an idiot or that kids pronounce things in such a way it isn’t always clear what they are saying. Let’s go with the last one.

Lisas last blog post..Oh, What A Year

Finn said in January 5th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

I suffer from the same ailment. *sigh*

Finns last blog post..Tabla Raza

Faiqa said in January 5th, 2009 at 6:31 pm

I love this story, it made me smile. We’ve been thinking about enrolling our daughter in the local JCC. I’m pretty sure she would be the only Muslim child there… so, it was nice to read your story.

Faiqas last blog post..I’m. Not. Fine.

shiny said in January 5th, 2009 at 11:00 pm

MetalMom: Do you mean Emily Litella? I always liked her rant about presidential erections…

Dave2: I’ll have to get a screen cap for you. It’s certainly not right in Small Apple’s representation of Times Square, but it’s within a block or two from it. Then again, it’s also a block away from “Central Park.”

Hilly: Problem is — we’ve already beaten the West Coast one. Me and the kid are looking for adventure!

Karen: Of those two — which is more fun on a random Saturday night?

NYCWD: As long as it’s not just me…

Lisa: I’m with you on the last one. Kids sound freaky and stuff. And the sheer amount of stuff they say? I just ignore four out of every five sentences mine says…

Finn: I really should start a support group. (What? Report Soup?)

Faiqa: I’m glad you stopped by to comment on this one. 🙂 The thing is — I think there’s far more in common between Jewish and Muslim people than there is between the Jewish and Muslim communities. In a way, it’s one of the things I miss about Avi attending a Jewish school now: he’s not the different kid anymore. He doesn’t get that same feeling of diversity that he did when he was immersed in it. I just hope he is still interested in it as he continues to grow up.

Let me know how it goes with your daughter at the JCC. I think that’s awesome.

Miss Britt said in January 6th, 2009 at 4:53 pm