B.E. Earl said in January 3rd, 2009 at 11:25 pm

You shouldn’t give up on “Aww Yeah”.

Not when 240 pounds of pudding feels so right.

B.E. Earls last blog post..Nothing to see here

Hilly said in January 3rd, 2009 at 11:49 pm

What?!?! You should record it to sound how it actually sounds rather than this smooth stuff you have here, mister! The Barry White stylistics are much different than your “Aww yeah, aww yeah!” stuff.

Maybe I will teach you how to be really annoying like I am and say things like “sweet!” or “totally” or “dude…seriously.”

Anyway, now that I am done making fun of you…I hope you get your big bicycle adventure, Pee Wee!

Hillys last blog post..No One Mourns The Wicked…

NYCWD said in January 4th, 2009 at 9:26 am

I can’t break up with Heroes. Not yet. They haven’t had their full season reprieve from the Writer’s Strike yet. I already did dump 24… after hour 31. Yeah… talk about formula series development… that’s one right there.

NYCWDs last blog post..Just like last year, only with less Imodium!

tori blaine said in January 4th, 2009 at 12:42 pm

just an FYI… a lot of people don’t take down their decorations until the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_(holiday), so maybe give them til next weekend, k?

tori blaines last blog post..Happy New Year

yankeebird said in January 4th, 2009 at 12:51 pm

I can’t break up with 24 as we’ve never been together, but I’ve been pondering a Heroes break up for awhile now. I’m now tempted to give it a little longer since you say GG (whom I have an absurd crush on) has hinted at some good stuff.

And despite how crazy DC is going to be (and I know that’s an understatement) I’m SO tempted to take the day off work and go in. I haven’t looked into it at all, and I’m sure I won’t end up doing it, but it’s so tempting simply because I’m so close.

I can’t tell you what a little burst of hope I got that when we hang out, somebody will just happen to be walking by with a karaoke machine blasting Wishing Well. I’d give my left nut to see that, and that’s saying a lot because like your Christmas decorations, I don’t have any. (Nor do I presently have a clit piercing, but I’ll get one if you do.) On a related note, I now have Wishing Well stuck in my head. Awwww yeah.

Lisa said in January 5th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

I can’t break up with Jack. We’ve been together since the beginning. I’m nervous about this complete change in setting and plot but it’s JACK BAUER.

I also have Wishing Well in my head.

Right Right….just doesn’t work. Stick with Awwww yeah.

Lisas last blog post..Oh, What A Year

shiny said in January 5th, 2009 at 10:44 pm

B. E. Earl: Don’t you worry your pretty little head about that now, baby. Just cook… and chill.

Hilly: If not that, I can always get big-ass Pee Wee Herman platform shoes…

Dawg: Heroes better be pretty darned convincing to keep me around. And having an eclipse where people lose their powers temporarily aint gonna cut it.

Tori: Noted. I’ll have no decorations up by the end of Epiphany as well. I’ll even forgo an epiphany on the Epiphany. Another resolution I can easily keep. 🙂

Yankeebird: You may actually head into DC on Inauguration Day? I love ya to pieces, my dear — but you’re just plain weird. As for the karaoke: I’ll let you choose the venue.

Lisa: I’m sure Jack will remain at home with his two tones — sensitive, soft-talking Jack Bauer and DAMMIT! WE’RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME Jack Bauer. Both voices work whether in L.A. or DC.

hello haha narf said in January 6th, 2009 at 8:45 pm

oh my dog, you really might be my brother from another mother. i also never learned to ride a bike.

hello haha narfs last blog post..Questions? I’ve Got Answers.

Ginger said in January 14th, 2009 at 6:46 pm

This past spring, I got on a bike for the first time in about 25 years. After I fell a few times, awww yeah, it was a blast! Plus, it has been a great thing for me and my daughter to do together. I highly recommend it! 🙂

Awwww, yeah…your sample was awesome! 🙂

Gingers last blog post..Down with Pants!