hello haha narf said in December 7th, 2008 at 9:44 pm

you know that i don’t have a clue about computer crap, but you showed up just fine in my google reader.

xoxo

hello haha narfs last blog post..Stuff

kapgar said in December 7th, 2008 at 10:11 pm

Oh damn, thanks for the Leverage reminder. Forgot it started. My DVR is now set although I’m missing the debut airing of the first episode. But, being cable programming, it’s on like a half dozen more times this week alone.

kapgars last blog post..When you’re all alone…

whall said in December 7th, 2008 at 10:18 pm

I’ve been reading blog based on the tweet updates so much, I hardly pay attention to feed reader as much as I should. But I’ll check it out from my blackberry and let you know. I love my blackberry. My blackberry is awesomeness in a hard shell. I’ll probably get an email on my blackberry in the next 4 minutes because, well, I’m popular since I have a blackberry.

wow, this was extremely blackberry-heavy, wasn’t it.

whalls last blog post..Stuff you don’t want to MISC, #64

Hilly said in December 8th, 2008 at 12:02 am

You showed up in both of my feed readers (yes I have two…shush!). I’m glad you got on the Feedburner train though; it’s a lovely train with a smooth ride and not too many stops. They even have booze on the train…and wow, my metaphor runeth over.

Um and OMG, thank you for sharing that SNL Digital Short! I am now unable to stop singing the song.

Lastly….Britt, Becky and I call ourselves “Heathers” so we’ll throw our support behind you. I mean, I think we will….ahem.

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday #71: I’m Not Superstitious…

Kailyn said in December 8th, 2008 at 12:41 am

I checked out that SNL clip on Hilly’s recommendation. I’m still laughing.

And “Heathers”? Let’s just say that on Friday I asked the receptionist at work, “What’s your damage?” And she got it. While it would be cool for you to receive the prize, it would be even cooler if I got it. Sorry but I’ve got to be honest…

Kailyns last blog post..Her favorite

hello haha narf said in December 8th, 2008 at 6:56 am

heather –

without a doubt, shiny has our support.

heather

hello haha narfs last blog post..Stuff

Janelle said in December 8th, 2008 at 3:17 pm

Hey There! Thanks for entering my giveaway! 🙂 I’ll be drawing the name tonight and posting tomorrow. And um, can I just say that I think you might be one of of my new favorite bloggers because of what you wrote on someone else’s blog today. You were very well spoken 🙂 Good luck tonight as I’m drawing the name of the winner 🙂

Janelles last blog post..Random Happiness

Pablo DiCiacco said in December 8th, 2008 at 6:51 pm

Are you burning directly through WordPress? Good plugin to do that:

I’ve heard nothing but good things about WallE. I’ll have to find my binky and watch it soon.

I wonder, what are the three words? “Put away umbrella”?

Pablo DiCiaccos last blog post..How to Move WordPress Blog to New Domain or Location

martymankins said in December 9th, 2008 at 7:08 pm

I loved Wall-E. It was one of my 3 favorite films last year (Dark Knight and Iron Man were the other two)

martymankinss last blog post..Snowy Sunday #04