Dave2 said in November 13th, 2008 at 11:40 pm

COKE WITH LIME!
COKE WITH LIME!
COKE WITH LIME!

Dave2s last blog post..Served

arrrgylesocks said in November 13th, 2008 at 11:46 pm

Aieee! You forgot one of my favorites… Diet Vanilla Coke!

I still get funny looks when I order that in a diner…

socKs.

kapgar said in November 14th, 2008 at 8:08 am

But did you ever try Zima with dissolved Jolly Ranchers in it? That was, er, interesting.

kapgars last blog post..Another ringer with the slick trigger finger…

Hilly said in November 14th, 2008 at 10:53 am

You have two of my favorite lame drinks on this list! First of all, Zima was the nectar of my Gods back in those crazy 90’s. I was a total badass hardcore drinker with my delicious drink of unknown origin. I even drank it before I was of drinking age (shhhh) as Sacramento was one of its test markets. But now? I’m lame and drink hard liquor….pfft.

Orbitz, I had a game I played with it. ‘Nuff said.

Hillys last blog post..The Snarky Elephant In My Room….

Finn said in November 14th, 2008 at 12:21 pm

Black Cherry Vanilla Coke? Has that disappeared? I love that.

I only had the Crystal Pepsi. For the novelty; I hate Pepsi. Oh, what about Pepsi Light? Diet Pepsi with lemon, I believe.

Finns last blog post..Thursday Photo(s): Black and White

Amanda said in November 14th, 2008 at 2:03 pm

cream soda! i never really see it anymore

Amandas last blog post..The theory of evolution

Lisa said in November 14th, 2008 at 2:33 pm

I can’t think of another drink but I remember Pepsi Kona. I just couldn’t stomach it but it made me buzz!

Pablo DiCiacco said in November 15th, 2008 at 11:32 pm

Aqua. where’s the water? Bottled iceberg-melt-water. Yum, 15-thousand year old water.

Pablo DiCiaccos last blog post..Sunday – Mid-Afternoon Explanation

martymankins said in November 19th, 2008 at 6:04 pm

Nice list. I remember Crystal Pepsi… I used to drink it a lot when it first came out.

Two beverages on the list that I miss:

– 7-Up Gold
– Black Cherry Vanilla Coke (thanks, Finn)

7-Up Gold was a spice flavored soda that I really liked. It was different, but not too far out there. And Black Cherry Vanilla Coke…. two of my favorite flavors in the world put together in one soda. Once this was gone, it broke my soda addiction.

martymankinss last blog post..I’m a Substitute…

Jim Thomson said in November 21st, 2008 at 10:38 am

This bit on defunct drinks was fun. I haven’t experimented like you. Pretty much standard colas. But now that I’ve gotten older and have to watch my caloric intake, it’s all diet. I used to drink real chemicals. Now I drink fake chemicals.

warren said in November 23rd, 2008 at 12:15 pm

do you remember diet Cherry 7-up?

Worst tasting soda…eeevvvvverr… It was like a bad tasting alka selzter…

yeah I think AS tastes bad as it is.

I think it is one of the few sodas I drank a few sips up and poured out.

warrens last blog post..80’s song of the minute: Erasure – Oh L’amour

noraisins said in December 29th, 2008 at 2:31 pm

I thought I was the only one still holding on to one of those Orbitz bottles. I have one in my china cabinet and I keep waiting to see how long it will take for the “snot balls” to settle to the bottom. So far they are still right where they were all those years ago. I can’t believe I actually used to drink it.