Avitable said in November 11th, 2008 at 12:05 am

Hahahaha! I love your spelling of yarmulke, too!

Avitables last blog post..Method 4,982 to break blogger block

Hilly said in November 11th, 2008 at 12:05 am

I have it on good authority that Shiny killed Jesus personally. Seriously. Ask Moses!

P.S. You rule, Britty Lurlene. Great and funny post.

Dave2 said in November 11th, 2008 at 12:09 am

Hey, everything I know about Judaism comes from watching South Park.

Dave2s last blog post..Legacy

Dagny said in November 11th, 2008 at 12:37 am

I wish I could find my old roommate. Obviously he lied to me. And yeah, now I’m pissed off.

Dagnys last blog post..That’s all she wrote

B.E. Earl said in November 11th, 2008 at 12:47 am

This got me to thinking about that old Saturday morning ad from the Church of Latter Day Saints. A boy and his grandfather are fishing and the boy asks the old man what “prejudiced” means. The old man asks why and the kid says that a friend at school called him that. Which friend? Tommy, his Jewish friend. Well, the old man tells the kid that his is prejudiced. Because he considers Tommy (or whatever his name was) his Jewish friend, and not just his friend.

Ah…brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

B.E. Earls last blog post..Blue Blood

shiny said in November 11th, 2008 at 8:43 am

In my defense, I never assumed that you were a Mormon. Because, well, as far as I know, the guy you’re married to doesn’t have multiple wives. And I don’t get a “Big Love” vibe from the family.

Unless I didn’t read the post carefully enough…

Willie G said in November 11th, 2008 at 9:37 am

Amazing. And to think I just thought all of that was a stereotype!

Willie Gs last blog post..Audacity of Hope

Sybil Law said in November 11th, 2008 at 1:11 pm

That was awesome. I feel so edumacated now!
(And Dave stole my original answer! Sort of…)

Sybil Laws last blog post..Mmmm… Spam

Darla said in November 12th, 2008 at 7:49 pm

HAHAHAHAH we have TVs in Iowa. Yes, yes indeed we do. Seriously learnin to be done there.

Shiny, I think Britt say moron, not Mormom. I’m just guessing.

Darlas last blog post..Lazy Womans Apple Pie Recipe

Darla said in November 12th, 2008 at 7:50 pm

Shiny disregard that last comment, I just realized you own this blog and I don’t get your humor quite yet. Ummm whose the fool now? {smokes more pot}

Darlas last blog post..Lazy Womans Apple Pie Recipe