Nat said in October 30th, 2008 at 9:56 pm

I would like to come to this dinner party and sit on Patrick The Mentalist lap. Really he can freak the rest of you out…mmmmmmmmm

I really must check out life on mars.

B.E. Earl said in October 30th, 2008 at 10:40 pm

Well…you officially blew my mind tonight.

I had NO IDEA that Creed Bratton was played by a dude named Creed Bratton. And I had NO IDEA that Creed Bratton was a member of The Grassroots back in the 60’s.

Thank you so, so much.

This made me so very happy.

B.E. Earls last blog post..Risky Business

Dave2 said in October 31st, 2008 at 4:30 am

1) Wonder Woman from Wonder Woman (Linda Carter)… 2) Trevor Hale from Cupid (Jeremy Piven)… 3) Dr. Claire Allen from Cupid (Paula Marshall)… 4) President Bartlett from The West Wing (Martin Sheen)… 5) Georgia Lass from Dead Like Me (Ellen Muth)… 6) Jaye Tyler from Wonderfalls (Caroline Dhavernas)… 7) Dr. Perry Cox from Scrubs (John C. McGinley)… 8) Dame Edna Everage from The Dame Edna Experience (Barry Humphries)… 9) Tara Wilson from Boston Legal (Rhona Mitra)… 10) Catherine Piper from Boston Legal (Betty White).

Dave2s last blog post..Costume

Sandi said in October 31st, 2008 at 8:42 am

So, do we get a NEW list of 3’s today since it’s the 31st?

My Top Ten TV characters to have over for movie night:

1) Grissom from NCIS
2 -7) Gibbs, Ziva, Tony, McGee, Abby and Ducky (Dr. Mallard) from NCIS. Yep, the whole crew.
8 ) Patrick Jane from The Mentalist (I’m with you on that one! lol)
9) Alex P. Keaton from Family Ties
10) Captain Daniel Gregg from The Ghost & Mrs. Muir. 🙂

Sandis last blog post..Much Ado About Nothing

Winter said in November 1st, 2008 at 12:26 am

1 and 2) Nick and Grissom from CSI. 3) Starsky from Starsky and Hutch. 4) Magnum from Magnum PI. 5) Raphael Ramirez (Christian de la Fuente) from In Plain Sight. 5) Klozak from VIP (must have my Marcus Schenkenberg!). 6) Dr James Wilson from House. 7) Samantha McCall (Kelly Monaco) from General Hospital 8)Dr. Christian Mario (Victor Webster) from Lincoln Heights. 9) Tarzan (Travis Fimmel) from Tarzan. 10) Lady Heather from CSI.

Winters last blog post..Vindicated

Hilly said in November 1st, 2008 at 9:40 am

I totally want to do this list but since I am traveling right now, I think I will just *steal* this idea and use it as a blog post when I get back home, yayayay!

However, I know that I would like to have dinner with everyone at the Pie Hole. In fact, I’d like to be transported to the Pie Hole and just chill in that perfect little world for a couple of months!

Hillys last blog post..Happy Hillyween!

martymankins said in November 3rd, 2008 at 3:44 pm

Barney Stinson would sit at the head of the table and offer the host different reasons why he would be nailing Charlotte by the end of the night, making his own version of “American Pie”

martymankinss last blog post..In The Final Hours