whall said in October 10th, 2008 at 8:49 am

What’s cool is you used the word ‘moreso’ and not just once. You used it moreso.

whalls last blog post..Davestin: Chronicles of Davia

B.E. Earl said in October 10th, 2008 at 10:31 am

Is Val Kilmer the voice of KITT in the new version? I haven’t watched it (and I won’t), but I thought I heard that someplace.

B.E. Earls last blog post..Freakshow

Hilly said in October 10th, 2008 at 10:34 am

Wait, WHAT? You didn’t like the punny funny? YOU? 😉
Anydoodle, I started to watch Life on Mars late last night but was interrupted by real life, dammit! I hope I like it though. 🙂

Hillys last blog post..Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fruit Pie Fiasco…

Finn said in October 10th, 2008 at 10:36 am

Blah, blah, blah, your life. What about us? The great unwashed who look to you for our mid-work entertainment? Huh? 😉

Finns last blog post..They Probably Sell A Lot Of Prozac Here, Frank

shiny said in October 10th, 2008 at 9:48 pm

whall: This is what happens when I write a blog post over the course of two days without reviewing what I had written yesterday. I’m usually more careful when I’m writing something in one swoop.

B. E. Earl: Yes. It’s Val Kilmer. And he wasn’t even the first choice! Will Arnett was lined up for the gig — in fact, he voiced the entire inaugural movie — but he was removed from the project due to a conflict of interest: he had done work as a voice-over in GM commercials while KITT was a Ford Mustang.

Hilly: Real life? Naah — you should have TiVo’d real life…

Finn: I’m flattered. Really I am. And I think very highly of you as well. But unwashed? You really should shower more.*

* … and you should let me watch.

hello haha narf said in October 12th, 2008 at 11:34 am

i was gone for ten days and returned sick with just about no desire to catch up on well over 400 posts in my feed reader, so i am gonna say thanks for not posting a shit ton for me to read. you are a good man, o shiny one! 🙂

martymankins said in October 12th, 2008 at 1:43 pm

I try to post at least twice a week. For the most part, I have made that goal each week. I really would like to post more and most likely will in the next few weeks, but I know how other things in life (I like to call them distractions) get in the way. So for me, I understand very much.

I’m just as bad trying to comment on a regular basis.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #26