hello haha narf said in September 17th, 2008 at 1:15 am

speaking of weight, are you losing a bunch? coz that recent photo of you on the left looks all kinds o thin in the face.

anyhow, i love that you are doing the locks of love. way, way fucken cool.

xoxo

B.E. Earl said in September 17th, 2008 at 2:13 am

I’ve never really had any relationship at all with my hair. It was just something I dealt with on a daily basis because I had to and because I thought I would look stupid bald.

But this past year has been different. My last haircut was sometime before last Christmas, so it is almost as long as yours now. And I’m 5 years older than you. So at 41, I decided I wanted long hair. I didn’t do it for Locks of Love, but who knows…they might wind up with it. Do they accept grey hair? ;)

Oh, and my Halloween costume this year? The Dude. Dream sequence Dude, to be specific. Far out, man. I’m gonna need some brown hair dye, though. And I’m not gonna have to worry about sprinkling the right amount of grey into my goatee. Crap!

B.E. Earls last blog post..Wha, wha, what!

Lisa said in September 17th, 2008 at 10:19 am

I was thinking the same thing as hello haha narf…it looks like you lost a lot of weight in your picture! I think it is absolutely WONDERFUL that you are growing your hair for Locks of Love…as someone who is sitting here bald, thanks to chemotherapy. As an adult I can tell you that at times it bothers me that I’ve lost all my hair but I suck it up, but for children? Well for children it breaks my heart. Dude, you rock!

Finn said in September 17th, 2008 at 12:30 pm

How short was your hair when you started? I’m curious at how much growth happens in a year. My hair grows an inch or more a month.

Finns last blog post..So…

kapgar said in September 17th, 2008 at 1:55 pm

You’re a walking, talking (typing) billboard for the evolution of Great Clips. You gotta go with Lebowski. My hair is mostly gone now and I’m probably gonna do something at the complete opposite of the spectrum as you for Halloween. Don’t want to announce it yet, though, for fear it might not happen.

kapgars last blog post..The day the music died…

Hilly said in September 17th, 2008 at 2:53 pm

Um hello, you look absolutely adorable (and skinnier!) in those last two pics. It will be sad to see your long hair go bye bye but at the same time, what you are doing is completely awesome.

Now, can we talk about that Dennis Miller haircut?
*gigglesnort*

Hillys last blog post..Confessions Of A Blogger Who Is Not A Mommy…

Winter said in September 18th, 2008 at 11:35 pm

Dennis Miller? I think not. I can spot a mullet when I see one! And seriously, Shinester, the long hair is Teh Hawt. I am drooling. Motley must bring me a hand towel now.

Winters last blog post..Quick N’ Hot

Mary said in September 19th, 2008 at 6:01 pm

Wow. That childhood photo. The hair, the glasses, the pants… You could have been my little boy.