Sarah said in September 14th, 2008 at 1:14 am

I haven’t seen any of those. I am not a huge SNL fan, I never got into it.

But the white like me and the Dana Carvey ones were funny.

Sarahs last blog post..Pudding is good.

hello haha narf said in September 14th, 2008 at 11:14 am

i love the research that you put into this post. you rock!

hello haha narfs last blog post..Holy Shit, That Was Me! Wait. What? Why??!?!!!

Hilly said in September 14th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

You crack me up with that Frank Stallone song.

I watched SNL last night for the first time in, hrm…well, since Dick in the Box. Seriously, that was the last real episode I watched. I have to say the first part reeled me in but by the end, I was glad I had given up the ghost.

Uh, but your post is awesome! You’ve captured actually FUNNY moments! Yayness!

Hillys last blog post..The RAP Sheet Awards Are Back!

martymankins said in September 14th, 2008 at 2:59 pm

I saw the Tom Brokaw sketch back in the day.

Those were some good, hardly remembered sketches.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #22

Winter said in September 15th, 2008 at 2:22 am

I remember the Matthew Broderick one. I had to go find the Tina Fey as Sarah Palin one this morning. OMG. It was classic.

Winters last blog post..I Is Not Down

B.E. Earl said in September 16th, 2008 at 9:44 pm

I love the “White Like Me” and “Synchronized Swimming” sketches. Those will always be funny.

Its funny that you picked that particular Andy Samberg Digital Short. That was the one that really started a downward trend in the quality of them, for me at least. I mean, it’s brave in a way to pitch such an absurd idea. “I’m gonna go around punching people before they eat until zombies attack and we do a great big zombie dance at the end”. I just didn’t think it brought the funny, to borrow a phrase from Aaron Sorkin.

And while that episode of the Falconer is probably the best, it still never really makes me laugh.

I do remember that nude beach one. Very funny!

B.E. Earls last blog post..Memories…