Hilly said in July 30th, 2008 at 11:30 pm

Jesus forgives you for adding the Funwall…now get rid of it! I had the SuperWall or Funwall or whatever for a limited amount of time and it drove me nuts. People can love me for my regular little pathetic wall, I don’t care! I’ll still love you when you have a regular wall too. 😉

And finally, someone has explained Karl’s obsession because without this knowledge, the daily twats just seemed pathetic and annoying. Thankfully you have brought mercy to my soul.

I must now go pray for gas. My car is a guzzler.

Hillys last blog post..I’m A Sweet Piece Of Work…

Amanda said in July 30th, 2008 at 11:37 pm

Although I have nothing to do with it, I’m embarrassed that the prayer story is about my hometown

Amandas last blog post..Twenty First Century’s Yesterday

Iron Fist said in July 31st, 2008 at 2:12 am

I, too, dream of a day when Jack’s World will be open to all.

Also, my work deems we should all use the completely inferior IE 6.0 browser, which has never made much sense to me.

Iron Fists last blog post..the weekend recap, abridged

Miss Britt said in July 31st, 2008 at 7:25 am

You crack me up, Shiny.

I heard Halfnakedanthros.com is still free, by the way.

Miss Britts last blog post..Not Fine.

Lisa said in July 31st, 2008 at 9:23 am

I’m relatively new to your List on the 3s and I have to say that this one really cracked me up!

What was up with the bomb on Windows 95 now that you mention it???

That prayer group may have something because gas is down to $3.79 where I live.

Oh, and at my last job I had Internet Explorer 5.0 and was told by the IT department that they could not update it because my PC was using Windows NT. I also had the pleasure of using Outlook 97 which sent everyone corrupted Excel 97 spreadsheets because they had Windows XP and Office 2007.

Good times…good times.

Winter said in July 31st, 2008 at 10:04 am

Gah! As a former Biological Anthropology major I must protest! Cultural Anthropologists are boooooring! Must not masturbate to them! Oh, and I laughed and laughed over Karl and Jack’s World being on this list. You rock, Mr. Shiny!

Winters last blog post..Shake Me

Karl said in July 31st, 2008 at 10:39 am

Finally, someone GETS Jack’s World. I was waiting for this moment.

Karls last blog post..Summer Of Love, The Blog Post (Not The Song or Event)

Finn said in July 31st, 2008 at 10:55 am

I have seen the light… and it is Jack’s World.

Finns last blog post..Thursday Photo Lesson: First Base

Dave2 said in July 31st, 2008 at 10:55 pm

Does this mean we won’t have to suffer through another Jack’s World twat ever again?

Dave2s last blog post..State

Karl said in July 31st, 2008 at 10:58 pm

Dave, you silly, silly man.

Karls last blog post..Summer Of Love, The Blog Post (Not The Song or Event)

Hilly said in July 31st, 2008 at 11:27 pm

Just so you know, Karl said he was going to let Jack’s World go until he learned that Dave had pre-planned replies to his twats. Dave, delete them!!!

Hillys last blog post..Of Meat, Murder, and Militant Feminists…