Hilly said in July 21st, 2008 at 1:52 am

I am just glad that I’ll have your posts to look forward to on a more regular basis again. With that said, sometimes a break to find just the right words is totally what one needs. Well, I mean…it’s often exactly what *I* mean but then again, I’m a bit of a condescending whore myself ;).

Hillys last blog post..Snackie Sunday: The Caffeination Station

Iron Fist said in July 21st, 2008 at 2:28 am

Well…I can guess I can overlook it.

Dave2 said in July 21st, 2008 at 7:54 am

I have no problem posting entries which are sub-par… I do that most days, truth be told. 🙂

Avitable said in July 21st, 2008 at 9:30 am

That’s a great idea about Twitter – more companies should follow suit.

Finn said in July 21st, 2008 at 11:47 am

It’s good to hear that Comcast is doing this. It’s a step in the right direction if they don’t fuck it up.

Good to see you back!

Winter said in July 21st, 2008 at 1:55 pm

That’s amazing. The Comcast on Twitter thing. Too bad I have Time Warner. Ugh. Like Dave, I have no problem posting reams of sub-par BS for you all to read. I’m generous like that.

Karl said in July 21st, 2008 at 9:42 pm

It’d be nice to see more customer service presence on Twitter, actually.

Karls last blog post..Pretend There’s an Entertaining Post Here

shiny said in July 22nd, 2008 at 12:22 pm

Hilly: My my… it’s all about you, isn’t it? 😉

Iron Fist: Overlook what?

Dave2: … but you illustrate them with pictures of Lil’ Dave and Bad Monkey — which, in itself, increases the QoP (Quality of Post). Had I the same skills, I’d see this all differently.

Avitable, Karl: Agreed. I’m hoping it gets tapped into by more companies sooner rather than later. Then again — knowing Twitter’s own record of spottiness, it’s difficult to know how stable it will be…

Finn: That’s a mighty strong “if.” And thanks!

Winter: I hope TWC gets with the Internets technologies soon…

kapgar said in July 23rd, 2008 at 5:34 pm

Holy cow. That is too cool. It’s good to know such a resource exists and that there is actually a big company out there that has it’s finger on our pulse. Very reassuring indeed. Thanks for the tip!

kapgars last blog post..The Addams Family started…

Absurdist said in July 23rd, 2008 at 8:02 pm

I won’t get started on my CRM diatribe, since that’s my passion and what I am writing a book about. But I am glad you got the help you need, and I think that is really awesome that @ComcastCares (aka that dude) was proactive. I highly recommend that you write a letter to the SVP of Services and call out that guy and give him mucho kudos.

Absurdists last blog post..Who Do You Tip?