Hilly said in July 1st, 2008 at 11:45 pm

Words cannot even describe how incredibly cute this is! Seriously.

Hillys last blog post..That 70’s Blog…

Amanda said in July 1st, 2008 at 11:47 pm

That is adorable.

Dave2 said in July 2nd, 2008 at 1:15 am

Can we get a “Then and Now” rendition here for comparison?

Dave2s last blog post..DaveCock

Tori said in July 2nd, 2008 at 1:29 am

oh… if anyone in my family figures out how to do this… I am in soooo much trouble!

Toris last blog post..Caught up!

Dessie said in July 2nd, 2008 at 10:06 am

That was incredibly cute.

Miss Britt said in July 2nd, 2008 at 10:48 am

Oh. My. God.

I had no idea the Jews listened to Sesame Street.

Finn said in July 2nd, 2008 at 10:56 am

Awww…

Finns last blog post..In The Land Of Milk And Honey

C A said in July 2nd, 2008 at 12:55 pm

I’m sitting here in my office with Shiny’s niece Talia, age 3.5, who had a great time listening to this. To quote Talia, “He’s cute!”
–Shiny’s brother

hello haha narf said in July 2nd, 2008 at 5:25 pm

oh shiny, that was fanfuckingtastic! i love stuff like that. we have a clip of my cousin (now 30) from when she was a tiny little girl at christmas…maybe 3 or 4. she didn’t know that her parents had set down a recorder and she didn’t like them fussing over her baby sister. you hear her mumble that she wasn’t a fan of her present, then softly say, “stoopid dummies.” yeah, she hears that phrase often from us.

you were so damn precious as a little boy. then again, you are pretty damn precious now.

whall said in July 2nd, 2008 at 6:50 pm

Dangit – blackberry browser says ‘entity too large’ when I click on the direct audio link.

I don’t think it’s referring to Dave’s last blog post.

I think I need to find the videos my brother and I made in early 80’s.

And burn them.

whalls last blog post..VLOG Episode #5: Wayne’s 3-minute DITL

Poppy said in July 2nd, 2008 at 7:09 pm

Ok, that was really cute and silly and you faded out for a sec and then BLASTED the very ending of Sesame Street.

I love the alphabet!

555555555 <– from Georgie, she approves.

Poppys last blog post..tasty beverage

Bec said in July 2nd, 2008 at 7:25 pm

Been said before but so worth saying again – awwwwwww!

Becs last blog post..A – Z Meme

shiny said in July 2nd, 2008 at 9:49 pm

Hilly, Amanda, Dessie, Finn, Bec, et al: Thanks! There was a lot more than was simply unintelligible…

Dave2: One of these days – just for you, Dave. I’ll make it happen.

Miss Britt: Of course Jews were involved in Sesame Street! Our influence helped create some of the characters made famous in a more ecumenical way. Which is why we have Cookie Monster and Super Grover instead of “Cookie Apostle” and “Grover, Soldier of Christ.”

And — Hey! I got my first Awesome reply from the Captain! Welcome to the Takeout — and thanks for sending me the MP3s. Some of your stuff on them is pretty hilarious. You know what we’re speaking of? News… You should start your own blog — if only to post this stuff…

Narfteen-seventy-four: I have a few of those phrases that the family holds as blackmail as well. And thanks. 🙂

whall: Share! Share! What else is the ‘net for?

Poppy: It’s that fifth repeat that usually gets people. And Georgie has great taste! 5555555 right back atcha…

martymankins said in July 4th, 2008 at 12:21 pm

The internets are now complete. That was classic. Very cool.

Absurdist said in July 6th, 2008 at 7:52 am

I am so sorry. I had no idea you were retarded as a child. My heart goes out to you.

Absurdists last blog post..Why I haven’t been around