Lisa said in June 24th, 2008 at 9:17 pm

I love that you added the endings and had to be original. This is what I most admire about you!

Lisas last blog post..Over the Tracks

Poppy said in June 24th, 2008 at 9:21 pm

I love that you are ruining movies for everyone but me.

#39: hehehehehe!!

Poppys last blog post..guess what?!

Hilly said in June 24th, 2008 at 9:31 pm

Mmmm, douchebaggery.

“Normally, both of your sorry asses would be deader than fucking fried chicken by now, but you happened to pull this shit while I’m in a transitional period, so I don’t wanna kill you.”

Hillys last blog post..Jinkies, Where Are My Glasses?

Winter said in June 24th, 2008 at 9:41 pm

Spoilers never spoil anything for me. And Satan and Saddam rule! That’s the funniest part of any movie ever!

Winters last blog post..Old Is New Again

libragirl/Rachel said in June 24th, 2008 at 10:11 pm

What do you mean Titanic sinks. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

does that mean that it’s true……OMG– They were real people.

(I should mention – I never saw Titanic, but one of my friends, didn’t know it was a real ship that sank, yes really…I have really dumb friends)

libragirl/Rachels last blog post..If it rains

martymankins said in June 24th, 2008 at 11:11 pm

You are a douche, but a funny douche. Good thing most of us have seen most of these movies.

Dave2 said in June 24th, 2008 at 11:30 pm

And now, because I am totally a bigger bastard than you are, I will tell YOU the endings of all the movies on this list you HAVEN’T seen so they will be ruined! BWAH HA HA HAAAAHHH!

But now that I take a look at the movies you haven’t seen… I feel you’ve been punished enough. The Lord of the Rings trilogy? Blue Velvet? Saving Private Ryan? Edward Scissorhands? Gladiator? Scarface? Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon? L.A. Confidential? Scream? sex, lies and videotape? Witness? Unforgiven? Drugstore Cowboy? Sid and Nancy? Michael Clayton? Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn? Y Tu Mamá También? Ed Wood? All of these are great flicks, and your life is incomplete for not having seen them. How can I hurt you any more than that?

Dave2s last blog post..Beheaded

Avitable said in June 24th, 2008 at 11:35 pm

Great twist on the meme!

Avitables last blog post..I must be premenstrual

Charlene in Arkansas said in June 26th, 2008 at 12:42 am

Shiny
too funny!!!

Charlene in Arkansass last blog post..A FUCKING GOAT~~~FOR real!