Brandon said in June 23rd, 2008 at 10:53 pm

What? No Super Tecmo Bowl?

Brandons last blog post..Lazy Sunday Movie Meme

Poppy said in June 23rd, 2008 at 11:01 pm

Um.

None of my favorites are listed.

I feel so misunderstood.

Poppys last blog post..JURY DUTY SCAM!!!!!

Hilly said in June 23rd, 2008 at 11:15 pm

Well, that was refreshing considering the type of household in which *I* live. Seriously though, I’ve never heard of ANY of those games other than Bejeweled. I wonder what that says about my early days of gaming geekdom?

Hillys last blog post..Tiny Little Pieces Of The Girl….

kapgar said in June 24th, 2008 at 6:52 am

I’ve always loved Q-Bert and Burgertime and was upset that none of the current or recent generation gaming systems re-released either of those games on their “classics” discs that they put out there.

kapgars last blog post..Fly to the angels…

J.R. said in June 24th, 2008 at 8:03 am

Nice. I think this might be the only list in a “Best Of” style that has the E.T. game at #1. Being someone that follows video games closely, the E.T. game is still the go-to game when you need to refer to something that has gone terribly wrong.

Myself, I played it a lot. I was terrible at the game, but I loved that little guy too much to not play it.

Avitable said in June 24th, 2008 at 8:28 am

I cry for you and your ignorance of the awesomeness of a good PC game.

Avitables last blog post..I must be premenstrual

Epiphany said in June 24th, 2008 at 11:51 am

Oh….mah gawd….Marble Madness! We used to play that game for HOURS on my cousin’s Amiga computer. I remember the little broom with the sweepy noises when you’d fall and crumble. Good times, good times.

Epiphanys last blog post..Okay so I promise this isn’t turning into ‘the ghosty blog’…

martymankins said in June 24th, 2008 at 12:23 pm

Paperboy and Marble Madness were favs of mine, too.

But my all time favorite was Dig Dug. Could never get enough of that game. A close second was Pengo, because of the penguins… penguins….

martymankinss last blog post..Just Another Scooter Sunday

Penelope said in June 24th, 2008 at 2:32 pm

Marble Madness was 24 years ago?? Oh God shoot me! It can’t be that long ago – surely?

Penelopes last blog post..Teeth can be sexy…right?

trill said in July 6th, 2008 at 7:58 pm

The Guide game was incredibly sadistic, as well as addictive. Without the invisiclues I would have gone completely mad. Loved the bizarre things to discover, like “enjoy mud”.

I should try it again… wonder if I could even remember how to get out of the house now, without reverting to the clues?