Brandon said in June 13th, 2008 at 10:58 pm

Wow, I couldn’t agree with your list more. The Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson trio is one of my favorites. You Don’t Want My Love is my personal favorite and might be my favorite Muppets song period – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg0VTiL6YUE

And that Danny Boy by Swedish Chef, Beaker and Animal made me laugh so hard the first time I saw it. Classic.

And Animal is without questions my favorite Muppet. He steals almost every single scene that he is in.

Great list!

Brandons last blog post..Hair

Nat said in June 13th, 2008 at 11:05 pm

Mahna Mahna…

Oh how I love the muppets… I remember we used to have this Muppet Album had Floyd doing New York State of Mind.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Nats last blog post..It was wrong. We were wrong.

student teacher said in June 13th, 2008 at 11:48 pm

I forgot that Snufflepagaus was considered part of Big Bird’s imagination. But in 1985 I was 14 years old and it wasn’t really cool to watch Sesame Street. But I could really use his divorced parent story right now.

student teachers last blog post..Electra Woman and Dina Girl

Avitable said in June 14th, 2008 at 12:09 am
Lisa said in June 14th, 2008 at 12:13 am

Is it wrong that I abhor Miss. Piggy? I always found her so annoying. However I adored Animal because he was like the heavy metal muppet.

I think The Muppet Movie is still one of my faves of all time. Fraggle Rock was one of the coolest shows ever. Was it me or were those muppets stoned?

My sister’s friend is actually a muppetier…is that a cool job or what?

Lisas last blog post..The Good With the Bad

Hilly said in June 14th, 2008 at 2:15 am

Like Lisa, I found Miss Piggy totally annoying…and Big Bird. Man that Big Bird needs a big sock in his big mouth! (heehee). But Snuffy was a total bad-ass and probably one of my favorites!

This was a totally fun post…thanks :).

Hillys last blog post..Cups and Cakes, With A Side Of “Crucify”…

Karl said in June 14th, 2008 at 7:43 am

Holy crap, that was the best Prince song, ever.

Karls last blog post..Tired but Still Feeling Freaky

Hilly said in June 14th, 2008 at 9:39 am

Dear Shiny,

Thanks for my crazy dreams last night….you see it involved muppets and bloggers singing this. Guess what song it in mah head today?

Hrmphh and thanks.
The Snackuppet

Hillys last blog post..Getting Hot With Blogography…

Blondefabulous said in June 14th, 2008 at 2:10 pm

While being exiled to Memphis TN for a few years, I worked with an actual Swedish chef named Carl. I swear to God he sounded just like the Muppet version, and almost no one in the restaurant could understand him! After a while though, we got used to his accent… then I caught a re run of the Muppet Show and I swear I almost uderstood what the Swedish Chef was saying. Too weird!

Always loved Mahna Mahna!

Blondefabulouss last blog post..Friday Decided To Be A Jerk.

Metalmom said in June 14th, 2008 at 4:39 pm

I was a huge Wembly Fraggle fan. I also liked Cotterpin.

Metalmoms last blog post..One Year

hello haha narf said in June 14th, 2008 at 7:54 pm

i consider the characters (other than david bowie and jennifer connally) in “the labyrinth” to be muppets coz jim henson created them. is that wrong?

hello haha narfs last blog post..Friday the 13th

Winter said in June 14th, 2008 at 7:55 pm

Bah! My favorite Muppet is not here! It’s the Count of course. Who else would be my favorite?

One, two, three, bats… HA HA!

Winters last blog post..Storieos