Hilly said in June 8th, 2008 at 9:21 pm

Oh. My. Dog.

This is the most clever and original thing I have seen in some time. You’re totally cracking me up…killing me softly, even!

“Stain on the carpet” indeed ;).

Hillys last blog post..Who Loves Jester? I Do!

Miss Britt said in June 8th, 2008 at 9:24 pm

hahahahahahhahahaha

OMG

That is awesome.

Miss Britts last blog post..Sundays are for Legalized Prostitution

Poppy said in June 8th, 2008 at 9:29 pm

Oh, the irony. I just got chewed out for eating cereal I’d never had before but not videotaping myself — by Dawg.

(but I like it when he chews me out.)

( 🙂 )

Poppys last blog post..l0v3

NYCWD said in June 8th, 2008 at 9:31 pm

I have to be honest… when I saw this come across on Twitter I freaked because I have the exact same thing set for Monday… since Friday… and there’s been a gazillion people to do it since then. I nearly broke down crying.

Thankfully you are far more original than I am. For that you deserve a hand.

Which is why I’m still being totally unoriginal and running the one everyone else did tomorrow so as not to steal your original thunder.

And because I am totally lazy… and busy chewing out Poppy.

NYCWDs last blog post..Sunday Smorgashboard Edition 69

whall said in June 8th, 2008 at 10:06 pm

Nice! I’ve been thinking how to protest the meme in a similar way and it mind-racking how to do it, and here you go. Now I don’t have to!

whalls last blog post..Stuff you don’t want to MISC, #50

hello haha narf said in June 8th, 2008 at 10:19 pm

yep, i posted my picture mosaic thingy today. but ya know, i never get tired of this one and i am actually looking forward to dawg’s tomorrow.

but you, my friend! you are unbelievable. this was phenomenal. even if that photo of me is oh so wrong. i just love you.

hello haha narfs last blog post..Posting With Photos PLUS I’ll Be On BTR with Karl Today

Amanda said in June 8th, 2008 at 10:28 pm

Poppy and Dawg are dirty!

And Avitable is my favorite hero, too.

Amandas last blog post..More Bacon Than The Pan Can Handle

Dave2 said in June 8th, 2008 at 11:33 pm

OMG! We both have the same favorite fruit!

Dave2s last blog post..Dinged

Karl said in June 9th, 2008 at 1:47 am

Heh, very clever indeed.

Karls last blog post..This is Dedicated to Lisa

Metalmom said in June 9th, 2008 at 9:05 am

BEST.MEME.EVER!!!!!!

Metalmoms last blog post..Lookin’ For a Man

Finn said in June 9th, 2008 at 11:16 am

Perfect!

Finns last blog post..And The Living Is Easy—Er

Penelope said in June 9th, 2008 at 1:35 pm

You’re a joiner!! Did I do it right?
Bloody hilarious meme variation thingy!

Winter said in June 9th, 2008 at 1:40 pm

I’m choking here. My co workers are looking at me and the phone and wondering if they’re going to have to call 911. I gotta remember not to read you at the office. Way too effing funny.

Foo said in June 9th, 2008 at 2:10 pm

This is fabulous and Paul still gets the middle square…awesome.

Foos last blog post..Pink Bunny Vroom Vroom!

martymankins said in June 9th, 2008 at 6:09 pm

I’m beginning to think you are some sort of clever guy that comes up with clever shit to post about. This is amazing. And of course, being able to throw all of that together.

Long live Paul Lynde.

martymankinss last blog post..Scooter Sunday #8

shiny said in June 11th, 2008 at 9:04 pm

Hilly: You know, Lauryn Hill Roberta Flack had my blog in mind when she wrote that song…

Miss Britt: Thanks! I was going to use one of Adam’s drawings of you, but, well… you know… nudity.

Poppy: I like when he chews you out and there’s videotape involved… 😉 (Okay, okay. Yes. I’m perverted that way…)

Dawg: If I can spread laziness and unoriginality to the masses, then I know my job here has been completed.

Jm J. Narfock: Thanks! This is one of those memes that I’ve also followed amongst my friends…

Amanda: … and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Dave2: I like mine seedless.

Karl: Thank you. Hope you didn’t mind the descriptor. (For what it’s worth — I really like that picture of you at the desk.)

MetalMon: You ain’t seen nothin’ yet, darlin’…

Finn: You’re too kind. 🙂

Penelope: Great! Now try it with a more bourgeoisie inflection…

Winter: A medical near-tragedy is the sincerest form of flattery. Thank you. 🙂

Foo: Paul will eternally be Center Square!

Marty: If there’s anything I like to be known by, it’s certainly “shit-thrower.” Thank you. 🙂