Amanda said in June 3rd, 2008 at 11:19 pm

If Michael Bluth wasn’t on here I was going to wage a protest.

Amandas last blog post..So Much Work

Avitable said in June 3rd, 2008 at 11:36 pm

I don’t know about this list. How have you not seen Teen Wolf Too? Have you seen “The Sweetest Thing?” What about “Juno?”

Avitables last blog post..Things I hate about your blog

Hilly said in June 4th, 2008 at 1:35 am

As you know, I loooove Jason Bateman! He was my boy crush through my pre-teen, teen and uh, adult years :). My favorite role of his is definitely Michael Bluth however that Pepper Dennis (“I was shocke!”) makes me laugh every time.

Also? I so loved “The Jake Effect” and wish it didn’t go away!

Hillys last blog post..I Hear In My Mind, All Of These Words….

Miss Britt said in June 4th, 2008 at 9:33 am

I LOVED him in Juno.

Well, right up until the point that I hated him.

Miss Britts last blog post..In Which I Owe Grandmas Everywhere An Apology

Finn said in June 4th, 2008 at 10:44 am

“Arrested Development”! “Dodgeball”! “Juno”!

Loves me some Jason Bateman.

Metalmom said in June 4th, 2008 at 12:16 pm

He creeped me out in Juno!

Metalmoms last blog post..The End of the Leftover Battle?

Hilly said in June 4th, 2008 at 12:28 pm

Boy there *sure are* a lot of people mentioning “Juno” here. 😉

Hillys last blog post..I Hear In My Mind, All Of These Words….

shiny said in June 4th, 2008 at 10:22 pm

Amanda: … and it would have been a worthy protest!

Avitable: Okay – I’ve seen Juno. Loved it. It was a work of art. I saw excellent performances by Ellen Page, Michael Cera, J.K. Simmons, Allison Janney and more. But I simply didn’t get a good vibe about Jason Bateman’s acting prowess in this one. Perhaps it’s because he’s shown married to Jennifer Garner and she’s been getting on my nerves as of late. I didn’t see a chemistry between them (perhaps intentionally for the sake of the plot of the movie), but I also didn’t see a good connection between him and Ellen Page. There are plenty of things in the movie to marvel at; Jason Bateman was not one of them.

As for Teen Wolf II — That’s completely my own stupidity for not having seen it.

Hilly: Jake Effect was brilliant television from the start. THAT show reminded me a lot of the style of “Parker Lewis Can’t Lose” — but in a more grown-up fashion.

Miss Britt: Yeah, I hear that a lot about his character…

Finn: How could you not?

MetalMom: That’s the thing: he didn’t creep me out. And I think he was supposed to have. Perhaps that’s why I’m not as impressed…

Hilly: You’re just a clairvoyant like that. 🙂

Avitable said in June 4th, 2008 at 10:25 pm

I can’t believe people were creeped out. I just wanted to be him and mack on Ellen Page.

How about The Sweetest Thing? It’s like a female version of Porky’s and absolutely hilarious.

Avitables last blog post..Can’t blog

shiny said in June 4th, 2008 at 10:31 pm

Avitable: Ah, okay. I remember that one now. It has Cameron Diaz in it. I stay away from films with her in them (unless she’s made up to look homely, a la Being John Malkovich).

Avitable said in June 4th, 2008 at 10:32 pm

It’s really funny, and she and Christina Applegate and Selma Blair are hilarious together.

Avitables last blog post..Can’t blog

Winter said in June 5th, 2008 at 9:38 am

He was good in Juno. You just hated him…

Winters last blog post..TT the 17th – Vampires

hello haha narf said in June 7th, 2008 at 5:13 pm

love me some jason bateman. LOVE!

thanks for all of the videos. especially the dodge ball one. he made that movie extra awesome.

hello haha narfs last blog post..Breaking Outta That Mood