Epiphany said in May 20th, 2008 at 11:27 pm

They really, really are ugly when attached to a wall. I don’t think I’ve seen the old style for a while though, the kind that cradles into a wall mount. So good luck with that 🙂

Also…I’m waiting impatiently for the second half of the contest so I can redeem myself. Watching the video was hilarious as I remembered how far off most of my answers were. You should do some kind of prize for “most wrong”. Not just how many answers were wrong, but like…add up how many miles the person was off by.

“And with a total of eighty five BILLION miles is…”

It would definitely be me 🙂

Epiphanys last blog post..Ghost Story

Winter said in May 21st, 2008 at 3:10 am

I have that white phone. The exact one I think. I shut off the landline tho. I was tired of the no call thing not working.

Winters last blog post..Hump This

Karl said in May 21st, 2008 at 7:03 am

Yeah, I think you’re looking for a pipe dream, my friend. The old wall-mountable phones are a thing of the past, and I for one, miss them. Stupid cordless phones just don’t sound as good as corded phones, no matter what you do. I’ve thought about getting rid of my landline but I have DSL, so it’s not happening. For now.

Karls last blog post..FeedDemon Rocks My World

Miss Britt said in May 21st, 2008 at 8:55 am

People used to put their phones on the wall?

That’s just crazy talk.

Miss Britts last blog post..How Well Do You Know Me?

Avitable said in May 21st, 2008 at 9:26 am

I have one of those phone families, with four or five phones scattered throughout the house and only one of them needs to be plugged into a phone line. I like those.

Avitables last blog post..Hair of the gorilla

Hilly said in May 21st, 2008 at 9:35 am

Like Avitable, I have the family of phones…momma phone and her two babies ;). And I am somewhat ashamed to say….I’ve lost more than one of those phones, only to eventually find them all piled up behind my monitor or somewhere equally silly!

Hillys last blog post..Line Me Up In Single File With All Your Grievances….

Finn said in May 21st, 2008 at 10:11 am

Did you go to Target? They have single cordless phones. But I don’t think they are the wall-mounted type.

My favorite phone in the house is a retro-type phone from Pottery Barn that’s mounted on the wall.

Finns last blog post..Puzzle Pieces

bubblewench said in May 21st, 2008 at 11:42 am

That is pretty awful. One of the biggest reasons we dropped our landlines and kept our cell phone, we’re 2 people and we don’t use the phone much.

bubblewenchs last blog post..1

radioactive girl tori said in May 21st, 2008 at 5:56 pm

We have the phones with the one main phone and then a bunch of others like in the first picture. Because when we built this house, we somehow forgot to put phone outlets in each room and doing it that way was cheaper than rewiring. We do still have a corded phone in the bottom basement (we have two basements…if you saw them it would make sense but I know it sounds dumb when I say bottom basement…what else would the basement be other than on the bottom?)

radioactive girl toris last blog post..Not Super Human