Hilly said in May 20th, 2008 at 12:28 am

Congratulations to the winners! I applaud anyone who actually took the time to participate in this contest…seriously.

Shiny, another great video at the end of yet another great contest. You rock!

Hillys last blog post..Okay, Here’s The Situation….

Mr. Fabulous said in May 20th, 2008 at 5:31 am

You fucker! I was all excited for about 4 seconds there.

Much like when I have sex.

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Life is SO unfair!

Winter said in May 20th, 2008 at 10:16 am

WOAH! I won! I got some wrong (the fucking Santa Monica pier grrr which was my 2nd choice for that one) but I still won! WOOT! (Oops. If you read this, sorry Karl. I was making the sound not saying the word, which isn’t a word.) I was so proud of myself for getting the University of North Carolina. Jen of the boobage and I were arguing for 20 minutes over that one, but I was adamant. And I was right! It was a great contest. Thanks Shiny!

Winters last blog post..Tuesday Liz

Cissa Fireheart said in May 20th, 2008 at 11:28 am

Damn I lost…*cry*

but I was the first to send in my entry…BEFORE THE EXTENDED DEADLINE!!

just wanted to point that out….

Cissa Firehearts last blog post..

Penelope said in May 20th, 2008 at 12:20 pm

Well I’m glad I didn’t waste your time looking at my wrong answers!
I got the Eiffle Tower right though heh!
Well done winners – I really need to brush up my US geography huh? :o)

Karl said in May 20th, 2008 at 3:16 pm

Great video, dude. What software do you use to make your vids?

Karls last blog post..Ups and Downs

Winter said in May 20th, 2008 at 4:58 pm

I already have plans for that kite… a vlog called “Snackiepoo, Winterheart, and Motley try to fly a kite.” I can see it in my head now… 6 hands… 40 ft of string… 1 giraffe purse.

Winters last blog post..Tuesday Liz

trill said in May 20th, 2008 at 9:56 pm

Congrats, Winter! Nice job.

Hilly said in May 20th, 2008 at 10:06 pm

Ooooh, Winter…I am all for kite day! Will there be booze involved? In any case, yes…if you include me then I can get video of you a-rockin’ that kite!

Hillys last blog post..Line Me Up In Single File With All Your Grievances….

Winter said in May 21st, 2008 at 3:07 am

I think I need booze to be involved. But I won’t go to Kite Hill in Laguna Niguel. The cops might recognize my car there. Heh. We need to get Shiny to deliver this kite in person tho and give lessons in kite flying. Motley has never flown one…

Winters last blog post..Hump This

shiny said in May 22nd, 2008 at 10:13 pm

Hilly: Thanks! And thanks for the plug! You rock!

Mr. Fabby: … but doesn’t it feel good that we got that out of the way? (Again, not unlike sex.)

Winter: I, too, was impressed with UNC! How did you get that one?

Cissa Fireheart: You did extremely well. And yes — you adhered to the original deadline. I shant forget this…

Penelope: That being said — I bet you could whip my butt at a similar quiz in Europe…

Karl: Thanks! My video editor suite this week is “ULead Video Studio 11.” I had been recording onto DV tapes and transferring video over through WinDV (a freeware application which uses a FireWire 1394 connection), but for this video I just chose to record on my camcorder’s SD card. (I went kind of crazy on the transitions between images — I wonder if anyone noticed… 😉 )

Trill: You, my dear, win for the most creative answers. Keep on being you. 🙂

Winter and Hilly (and Motley): The kites will be arriving to me sometime next week, and then I’ll turn around and send it back to the west coast. If I could afford postage, I’d send myself and provide you all with a kite flying lesson. Alas, I’m not sure if that’s going to be possible. I suppose I can Twitter my directions to you all?

hello haha narf said in May 24th, 2008 at 7:51 am

you ARE addictive! and not just because you gave me a cool shout out about parking my big ass vehicle illegally. i love shiny videos.

p.s. if you really do like bridges, get your ass up here to pittsburgh sometime. we have over 1700 bridges in the greater pittsburgh area. there are engineering conferences here where they take paddle boat tours under the bridges. we have the bridge they built before the golden gate bridge to test the design, we have quaint covered bridges, double decker bridges, a tunnel that ends on a bridge that leads to another bridge… all kinds of fun stuff!

hello haha narfs last blog post..I Want A Monkey