hello haha narf said in April 29th, 2008 at 12:03 am

one of these days i’ll make it to the dc area for the cherry blossoms. would be helpful if i could get the whole blooming thing on a calendar. in advance. sigh.

does mrs. shiny mind if i offer to be your fridge or is that inappropriate?

hello haha narfs last blog post..Jester Rollin, Bacon, Jackie Chan, etc.

Mr. Fabulous said in April 29th, 2008 at 5:52 am

Do the cherry blossoms make up for all the politicians?

Mr. Fabulouss last blog post..Let me be your guide to Romania!

Metalmom said in April 29th, 2008 at 7:53 am

Ugh–allergies!!

My sympathies man!

Metalmoms last blog post..This Just In….

Winter said in April 29th, 2008 at 9:55 am

Mmmm key lime pie. Me want. I hate that cherry blossom mess. We had a cherry blossom tree in our yard when I was growing up. Messy, messy. Hoepfully you don’t have to clean up that crap.

Metalmom said in April 29th, 2008 at 9:20 pm

BTW-I have tagged you.

Metalmoms last blog post..Because I’m a Giver

shiny said in April 29th, 2008 at 11:51 pm

NarfPoint: The problem is that there is no calendar. There’s a Cherry Blossom parade and week of festivties, but they pop when they pop — simple as that.

And I’m sure Mrs. Shiny wouldn’t mind — as long as you’re chock full of yogurt, Gatorade and leftover Lo-Mein…

Mr. Fab: for two weeks at a time, yes.

MetalMom: Thanks. I was supposed to take a comp-day from work tomorrow, but I pushed it to today because I was feeling so awful. I just hope I can function tomorrow. Drugs are good…

Winter: Key lime pie, in my eyes, tastes like kissing Angelina Jolie and having her tell her friends what an awesome lay you are. As for the cherry blossom petals — luckilly they’re all in a common area and pretty much was away by themselves.

hello haha narf said in April 30th, 2008 at 1:34 pm

i hate gatorade. am i still in?

hello haha narfs last blog post..I Just Can’t

shiny said in April 30th, 2008 at 4:14 pm

NarfQuencher: I suppose so. But you better provide some alternative liquid refreshment…