Dave2 said in April 18th, 2008 at 12:00 am

Bah! I only know nine of them… maybe ten. When do we get the answers? :-)

Tori said in April 18th, 2008 at 12:26 am

I know 5 for sure… but may be able to guess a couple more

shiny said in April 18th, 2008 at 6:14 am

All: I made a change to the post above, including an email address to which you can send your guesses by Monday, April 21. Good luck!

socKs said in April 18th, 2008 at 2:24 pm

Here are my guesses:
1. That place we had to where we had to deal with the press and a parade on the same day.
2. Place where my college roommate is from (the one you’ve heard about but never met)
3. Place I’ve probably driven by and didn’t notice
4. Place that’s not the place I thought we went to – or did we?
5. Place in the place where we didn’t meet but almost did
6. Place I really want to go
7. Place where I was on my most recent business trip
8. Place I watched grow up
9. Place filled with drunken Dutchmen
10. Place that became a cake
11. Place we’ll be this weekend.
12. Super secret spy place
13. Place we’ll see soon
14. Place I’ll be in the coming weeks
15. That crazy big ass hill you made me hike up to the top of while we were on our honeymoon that I’m still not sure I’ve forgiven you for almost 10 years later.

Absurdist said in April 18th, 2008 at 7:48 pm

Dave, you know 9 OF THEM??? Hell, I travel all the time too, and I didn’t know any of them but the arch. That was McDonald’s right?

I like this. You should keep doing it.

Absurdist’s last blog post..Mini-blog: 20Q Calendar Lineup

shiny said in April 19th, 2008 at 8:54 am

socKs: You’re twisted. Very twisted. You’ll get your prize off-blog… ;)

Absurdist: I couldn’t get both arches in the shot. Maybe next time

Oh — and I’ll only do this again if people actually submit their answers to contest at Shiny’s Takeout dot com! So far I’ve received zero entries. If people have emailed, please let me know ASAP so I can figure out if there’s a problem receiving mail to that address…

Shiny’s Takeout » Blog Archive » Housekeeping… said in April 19th, 2008 at 10:23 am

[...] not — because I don’t have any fabulous prizes to give away (yet).  The pictures are here, and you can submit your guesses to contest at shiny stakeout dot com. I haven’t received any [...]