Winter said in April 6th, 2008 at 10:45 am

Do it! Do it! On the negative feedback! Well, I would email one more time and tell him you haven’t received it. Tell him to refund you, do the mutual withdraw thingy. Tell him if he doesn’t you will be forced to leave negative feedback. As for the duets… I will be there! WOOT!

Winter’s last blog post..Sunday Silence

shiny said in April 6th, 2008 at 11:38 am

Winter: I really want to believe this guy. I really do. And I’m happy to give him the benefit of the doubt until the deadline comes where I have to report it to PayPal to be covered. Again, it’s not a huge amount of money, and the worst case scenario is that I lose less than ten bucks. He’s pleading with me to give him a chance since he doesn’t want negative feedback (and since he’s already given me positive feedback he can’t hold that over my head).

He mentioned that he would be going to the post office tomorrow and calling me. If I haven’t heard from him by Tuesday morning, I’ll call and see what excuse he gives me then. At that point is likely when I’ll mention that if I don’t have my funds returned to me by the end of the week I’m marking him down.

hello haha narf said in April 7th, 2008 at 10:58 pm

hey! how come no photos of the cool pants that the mrs. made??!?!?!!! we love photos. and crafty crap.

hello haha narf’s last blog post..Seeing Red

shiny said in April 7th, 2008 at 11:12 pm

Bananarfama: It’s coming soon! The problem nowadays is that our in-house fashion-model can sometimes be a bit moody. Yesterday he preferred to stay in his monkey-pants. And sometimes he simply won’t be photographed.

But the pictures shall be here sometime soon. Oh, yes…

hello haha narf said in April 7th, 2008 at 11:16 pm

monkey pants? that kid is awesome!!

hello haha narf’s last blog post..Seeing Red

Shiny’s Takeout » Blog Archive » More Shiny-ippets… said in April 15th, 2008 at 10:19 pm

[…] A follow up to the deadbeat eBay seller issue I blogged about a week and a half ago: Still no mouse. And it’s been 32 days since I sent payment — and since he said he had […]