hello haha narf said in March 27th, 2008 at 9:19 pm

well with the way some people fuck up and don’t read sarcasm or the tone of voice with which i write things, i have no problem with someone acknowledging that i wasn’t being serious. let the fuckers lol at me all the want.

and next time we are in a chat discussing the kosherness of chocolate pudding wrestling, i am so giving you the lol.

Tori said in March 28th, 2008 at 1:16 am

we use o.0 for "DOOTNWER"

Absurdist said in March 28th, 2008 at 10:07 am

I make up my own acronyms.  For some reason, Wayne is able to figure them out.

Like, OMFGYFAIHYG.

How the hell he figures that out, I have no idea.  But I guess he knows me that well.

Tori said in March 28th, 2008 at 12:03 pm

oh my fucking god you fucking ass, i hate your guts….

??? am I close?

Absurdist said in March 28th, 2008 at 12:26 pm

Spot on girl.  Cept ass is asshole, but damn, close enough.  Isn’t it sad that we can do that?

shiny said in March 28th, 2008 at 12:28 pm

Narfomaniac: I can see where it comes in handy in text chat, yes.  But it still goes right to my head. And another caveat about the pudding: as it is a dairy food, Jewish law requires that one wait six hours between dairy and meat products. Which means a long waiting period after gravy wrestling before pudding wrestling.

(Ew.)

Tori: I always thought that o.O was the universal symbol for "One of my boobs is bigger than the other. Wanna see?"

Absurdist: I think Tori got this one.  My first guess was "Oh my fucking god! You fucking are in hell, you goob!"  Which pretty much has the same spirit to it…

Tori said in March 28th, 2008 at 12:33 pm

woot! I wonder if I can add that skill to my resume???

Absurdist said in March 28th, 2008 at 12:36 pm

If you ever catch me saying "goob" I want you to shoot me on the spot.

othurme said in March 28th, 2008 at 4:09 pm

SSBITCM

(still staring blankly into the computer monitor)

Winter said in March 29th, 2008 at 2:01 am

I use some acronyms. But sometimes I’d rather spell out what I’m thinking. It makes me different. I’m a dork like that. I said MEH in an email to my brother who’s 20 yrs older than me… he sent me back a reply like 2 days later saying, "I give up. What’s MEH?" I had to tell him, it’s not an acronym… it’s a sound. Heh. (See? I use HEH too!)

Winter’s last blog post..Yes! I Am A Lagger!

Winter said in March 29th, 2008 at 2:02 am

BTW, consider yourself tongued. I lagged, so I’m going around tonguing everyone this weekend. Enjoy!

Winter’s last blog post..Yes! I Am A Lagger!

shiny said in March 29th, 2008 at 9:00 am

othurme: Better than SBWTSTIHTGUADSE… (So bored with this shit that… naah. You figure out the rest.)

Winter: I could do a whole post on "Meh." For me,"meh" and "emo" emerged into vocabulary at the same time. My initial rule of thumb was that emo people say "meh." And not much else.

Remember the good old days? "Meh" is actually the Hebrew sound a sheep says — the Hebrew equivalent to "Baaaa." And Emo? Well, this is what Emo will always be in my book…

And thanks for the "tonguing." And the "lagging" as well, I guess…

othurme said in March 29th, 2008 at 2:44 pm

Dues, I use "So Bored With This Shit That I Have To Get Up And Do Something Else" all the time.

othurme’s last blog post..Don’t Hire Me, I’m A Total Fuck Off